Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

Even if he is trying to get an Ipl contract who is going to pick him
Arre...try karne mein kya jaata hai, bhai?
i dont see Deccan bidding for him after he had a go at VVS during 1st season and VVS said that he lacked team ethics dont se M.I or C.S.K or even R.C.B going after him only team
Well, I don't watch the IPL, so can you explain this incident?
only team i can think of is Kkr who would bid for him
Chalo...koi to hai.

Arre...try karne mein kya jaata hai, bhai? Well, I don't watch the IPL, so can you explain this incident? Chalo...koi to hai.
He was playing under Laxman and he said to the media that he is defensive captain and how he lacks aggression some one who is aggressive should be the captain due to which Laxman was furious and replied that he lacks team ethics and is not a team man

He was playing under Laxman and he said to the media that he is defensive captain and how he lacks aggression some one who is aggressive should be the captain due to which Laxman was furious and replied that he lacks team ethics and is not a team man
Well, I never exonerating him from being stupid :haha:...and yes, that was stupid of him. His (probable) brown-nosing attempt at getting into the IPL might be stupid too, but I won't blame him for trying.

Mr. Beast got this all wrong. Pakistani don't hate Indians. Maybe their govt. but not their citizens. He is confusing on field cricket rivalry with hate. Yes, it's true that it'snot easy for Pakistanis to swallow a loss against India, just like it's not easy for India to swallow match loss against Pakistan. It's just a healthy rivalry which will be this way for eternity. Don't confuse it with hate Afridi.

Mr. Beast got this all wrong. Pakistani don't hate Indians. Maybe their govt. but not their citizens. He is confusing on field cricket rivalry with hate. Yes, it's true that it'snot easy for Pakistanis to swallow a loss against India, just like it's not easy for India to swallow match loss against Pakistan. It's just a healthy rivalry which will be this way for eternity. Don't confuse it with hate Afridi.
No, he did not.

Yes' date=' he did. Probably fans and media in Pakistan are furious, so he replied like that. Pakistanis don't hate Indians.[/quote'] I disagree. There is enough hate for the other on either side. In addition, the fans and media haven't been even close to being furious as they were with the 1996 loss. In Akram's own words on YT, the team's flight was diverted from Lahore to Karachi (or some other place) and security guards were hired to protect Huma and his residence from harm. Reactions to this loss were benign by comparison.

I disagree. There is enough hate for the other on either side. In addition, the fans and media haven't been even close to being furious as they were with the 1996 loss. In Akram's own words on YT, the team's flight was diverted from Lahore to Karachi (or some other place) and security guards were hired to protect Huma and his residence from harm. Reactions to this loss were benign by comparison.
You're right. That's understandable since Pakistan were the world champions coming into the 1996 WC and they had a very strong team. The expectations were probably much lower this time, given Pakistan's recent incidents and form.

I disagree. There is enough hate for the other on either side. In addition, the fans and media haven't been even close to being furious as they were with the 1996 loss. In Akram's own words on YT, the team's flight was diverted from Lahore to Karachi (or some other place) and security guards were hired to protect Huma and his residence from harm. Reactions to this loss were benign by comparison.
You are just giving example of few lunatic fans, but still that doesn't specify as haters as they obviously couldn't take the loss...that's the whole point. Nationals from both sides want to beat each other on the cricket field and that's about it. It is just an old sporting rivalry and it doesn't mean you hate the people of that nation.

You are just giving example of few lunatic fans' date=' but still that doesn't specify as haters as they obviously couldn't take the loss...that's the whole point. Nationals from both sides want to beat each other on the cricket field and that's about it. It is just an old sporting rivalry and it doesn't mean you hate the people of that nation.[/quote'] The grass u grow in ur backyard seems to have caught fire.

You are just giving example of few lunatic fans' date=' but still that doesn't specify as haters as they obviously couldn't take the loss...that's the whole point. Nationals from both sides want to beat each other on the cricket field and that's about it. It is just an old sporting rivalry and it doesn't mean you hate the people of that nation.[/quote'] Ohh...really, then you need to read this to know about your own country people.... :--D

I live in US....my cousin here 6 years old go to school with her Pakistani friend ....They both are thick friends.....On Mar 30th, her friend took off to School to watch Cricket match.....Next day, She was so dull and did not talk to my cousin......My cousin tried to console her but she cannot accept defeat and atlast she said that though Pakistan lost match, she dont want to see India to win WC......she did not say the samething when they lost to NZ......why does it hurt that much when Pak lose to India for 6 year old kid? becoz parents portray India as an enemiy for Pakistan but the truth is they are their own enemies.......If you say Pakistan dont hate India then you are living in denial which is usual for your country men...............

I live in US....my cousin here 6 years old go to school with her Pakistani friend ....They both are thick friends.....On Mar 30th' date=' her friend took off to School to watch Cricket match.....Next day, She was so dull and did not talk to my cousin......My cousin tried to console her but she cannot accept defeat and atlast she said that though Pakistan lost match, she dont want to see India to win WC......she did not say the samething when they lost to NZ......why does it hurt that much when Pak lose to India for 6 year old kid? becoz parents portray India as an enemiy for Pakistan but the truth is they are their own enemies.......If you say Pakistan dont hate India then you are living in denial which is usual for your country men...............[/quote'] :facepalm:....... example of a 6 year old, really? It's almost like you just want us to hate you guys. :haha: ....we don't and neither should you. Millions of Pakistani got millions of Indian friends. I got dozens and dozens of Indian buddies, and I know thousands of Pakistanis who got 100thousands of Indian friends. Even you keyboard warriors must have some Pakistani friends. Come out of the bubble and childish theories that Pakistani hate Indians and are taught in their books to hate India and everything Indian. Don't lose sanity over a game and dirty politics.

Just to give you a bit of glimpse. Here's the poll result so far from the leading news website of Pakistan....Dawn: Who would you like to see win the final of the 2011 World Cup? Sachin Tendulkar (72%, 7,740 Votes) Muttiah Muralitharan (28%, 3,045 Votes) Total Voters: 10,785

Just to give you a bit of glimpse. Here's the poll result so far from the leading news website of Pakistan....Dawn: Who would you like to see win the final of the 2011 World Cup? Sachin Tendulkar (72%, 7,740 Votes) Muttiah Muralitharan (28%, 3,045 Votes) Total Voters: 10,785
yea...This shows that lot of Indians read that newspaper than Pakistanis....