Ladies and Gentleman - I give you World Cup

Rajiv

Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Thank You ICC Faar Thee Cup!! Thank You Media Faar Thee Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Sorry....couldn't resist.

I was invited to watch the match with University Kids at Simon Frasier University, I went coz that was the only joint I could find where lotta desis would be watching together I took Vodka, Redbull and Cranberry - me and my friend were having in Coffee Mug? since this was Univ They purchased on line stream and were projecting it on the wall. It was freezing every 5 mins and they were hustling for websites to watch. It must be their day as I have Slingbox connected to my home satellite, so I used my account and we watched it The only downside was someone said "thanks uncle" - but I guess it was too dark there I still haven't slept, thanks to the redbull.. see u again in 8-9 hrs

Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Thank You ICC Faar Thee Cup!! Thank You Media Faar Thee Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Kirkut Cup, World Cup!! Sorry....couldn't resist.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical: how the feck did u keep auntyji from watching? did u lock her up? :((
:hysterical: nah she herself wants to sleep early plus the 2nd innings started past mid night so cant blame her . After so many TANAS of mine, she herself believes that its lucky if she is asleep when India is playing big games :winky: PS: 2ljhyjb.jpg
Guest Shivani
I was invited to watch the match with University Kids at Simon Frasier University, I went coz that was the only joint I could find where lotta desis would be watching together I took Vodka, Redbull and Cranberry - me and my friend were having in Coffee Mug? since this was Univ They purchased on line stream and were projecting it on the wall. It was freezing every 5 mins and they were hustling for websites to watch. It must be their day as I have Slingbox connected to my home satellite, so I used my account and we watched it The only downside was someone said "thanks uncle" - but I guess it was too dark there I still haven't slept, thanks to the redbull.. see u again in 8-9 hrs
Uncleeee Rajjjjjjjjjjj :icflove:
:haha::haha: