So, are you ABSOLUTELY PUMPED UP for the IPL

punjabi_khota

I just can't tell you how much pumped I am about IPL and to support DC. I mean with Sanga as captain of DC, I mean I am getting to support Sanga, I mean wow. :wall:
well, look at the bright side - you'll learn how to whine and make excuses :yess: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Most of the people I know are on a 'high' after the WC win. No one is really looking forward to the IPL. The " whatever happens, we are already WC champions" attitude has set in. Also, a lot of work days have been lost due to the WC. And people have taken leaves for the WC. They may not get holidays for the IPL. The IPL will be a no show if the Indian players who are the main crowd pullers ( especially if they are from the same town) don't give this their 100% or are just uninterested after a long and tiring WC. A lot depends on how they approach IPL 4.

Most of the people I know are on a 'high' after the WC win. No one is really looking forward to the IPL. The " whatever happens' date= we are already WC champions" attitude has set in. Also, a lot of work days have been lost due to the WC. And people have taken leaves for the WC. They may not get holidays for the IPL. The IPL will be a no show if the Indian players who are the main crowd pullers ( especially if they are from the same town) don't give this their 100% or are just uninterested after a long and tiring WC. A lot depends on how they approach IPL 4.
This. Now that we are World Champions, people don't really care about petty things like Tontee Tontee Tamasha.

The IPL will be a no show if the Indian players who are the main crowd pullers ( especially if they are from the same town) don't give this their 100% or are just uninterested after a long and tiring WC. A lot depends on how they approach IPL 4.
There are young players who want to make it big in the future. often they have used IPL to strike out. that's a big feature of all the 3 editions. anyway as long Mi loses badly and u r not happy, i am happy.

Most of the people I know are on a 'high' after the WC win. No one is really looking forward to the IPL. The " whatever happens' date=' we are already WC champions" attitude has set in. Also, a lot of work days have been lost due to the WC. [b']And people have taken leaves for the WC. They may not get holidays for the IPL.
You dont need a leave to watch an IPL game. The games start at 8 PM IST which is usually the time most people come back from work. Unless you are talking about people living abroad.