Imran Khan: Not allowing Pak players to participate in IPL is corrupting them.

patriot

Amazing. Padosis claim it is the most hated tournament. No one likes it and it does no good to any one. Now Imran tells us a place in IPL will reduce corruption in their team. So do they hate IPL or love it. One does need an over sized heart to accomodate such contradicting emotions.
SOme of them watch it and admit it. Some of them watch it and don't admit it.

:hysterical: It has become quite clear to me listening to the jokers from pakistan If their dua, jazba and Junoon team won, they would have claimed it to be a reply to IPL snub. Unfortunately the dua did not work, thanks to hardworking software engineers from bangalore who worked overtime to cancel the dua. :two_thumbs_up:

If you really want entertainment get an interview from pakistan ex players. Why don't they just shut up for once. They just want to be in the lime light all the time. I don't know if i have met a sensible pakistan cricketer. Possibly Asif iqbal and Akram?

....has anyone watched " beautiful people " on CNBC TV 18, after the world cup ? The anchor says Pakistan not cornered tigers any more ? Imran says...not tigers they played like pussycats.:hysterical:. He went on to say that not allowing Pak players to participate in IPL is corrupting them. He said that Pak T20 players are some of the best in the world and that since a sports persons career has limited shelf life, if they don't get paid what they others are getting, it can cause them to look at other means. :giggle:. Imran's Moral: If you are jobless, become a thief or start committing some crime. :finger:
I watched the whole interview and I didn't hear him say anything about the IPL. He did call them pussycat but the rest of the interview was more political than anything else. Either I have missed it or you must have misheard him.

leaving politics aside, it doesnt make sense to have those ***s playing in india. paki cricketers just dont fit into the IPL. IPL is about team dynamics and unity amongst ppl from different backgrounds. you cant win a championship if you have cricketers that thnk their dil is more saaf suthra than those from other countries. besides, the IPL also has a lifestyle aspect to it. the parties, the drinking, etc. paki cricketers cant fit into any of that. for them, its all begheirat and haraam. imagine having a paki player in your IPL team, the guy will sit on the sidelines, do his own thing, collect his money and wont interact with anyone because he cant stand everything around him. so whats the point? they are useless. and in terms of cricketing skills, they arent any good. didnt their T20 team lose 6 matches in a row not too long ago?
You think ? Most Paki players drink and party like pigs. On the night of Mumbai Terror Attacks, Kamran Akmal and Shoail Tanvir were at Olive (google Olive Mumbai, if you want to know more about it). They had arrvied 2 days early and stayed at Taj Lands End -- specifically for this. All players were supposed to stay the Taj Palace -- these two a-holes avoided getting clobbered by their own country men. And I can tell you people dont exactly go to Olive to pray to Allah.

I might be in minority here but I want the Pakistani players to be played in IPL. We are champions of the world. We don't hav to fall to this level. We don't need to keep them out to ensure the sanctity of sports in India esp. IPL which has already whor@# cricket. You just can't keep building walls forever. Umar, Gul, Afridi, etc add something to IPL. Although OP has smartly not posted the video because this is not what Imran said

tbh very few watch it. even in the 1st ssn the interest disappered after the 1st 2 weeks
Is that why people revolted and the cablewallahs, who had previously said that they would never show the IPL in pakistan after the snubbing players got in IPL 2, had to give in and show the games. Frankly, the whole hating IPL, bollywood etc on internet boards but secretly watching them is a well known fact. So save it.

Imran, being in the opposition - try and convince your govt to curb terrorism, hand over 26/11 terrorists, open up to the world of non-Muslims. When you do that, things will take care of themselves I feel for some reason, Pakistanis feel that 26/11 was a reply to Kashmir issue so it should be taken as Collateral Damage and Indians should understand that, move on and keep smiling Instead, we are retaliating in such ways that even a bullet can't achieve

You think ? Most Paki players drink and party like pigs. On the night of Mumbai Terror Attacks, Kamran Akmal and Shoail Tanvir were at Olive (google Olive Mumbai, if you want to know more about it). They had arrvied 2 days early and stayed at Taj Lands End -- specifically for this. All players were supposed to stay the Taj Palace -- these two a-holes avoided getting clobbered by their own country men. And I can tell you people dont exactly go to Olive to pray to Allah.
Pre-Olive, that lane ( our hangout ) used to be called Panna's - name of the Paanwala who had a apartment at Carter Road Olive used to be called "Sanjha Chula" where we used to drink practically every night with prices of a 4 start and the restaurant being a 2 star.

^Times have changed Rajiv. There is some dense Police cordon in those areas
Near Olive, really. Its been 9 years since I've been and I never asked my friends if they still go there. We used to have an account and spent a good 8 years ( every evening ) there. I even met the owners of Olive just b4 opening, they were asking if it was a good area I told them that it was good on their face but it had competition from nearby Shatranj Restaurant and its Sports bar at the top..it was really good I hear about Olive ever so often, its like so nostalgic

How long is IPL this time around like 3 months? Its a good concept which has been carried out pretty badly. I hope our players never participate in this mickey mouse tournament unless it cuts down on matches and bollywood tamasha. I understand why Pakistani and other international players would want to play as Steyn truly said "it's like a paid vacation" IPL reason for keeping Pakistani players out is simply pathetic. Just saying it from players pov. Don't drag things like yes you secretly watch ipl garbage stuff, b/c I swear the last time I watched an ipl game was that highlight of the final of first ipl edition, since then I never had. It's an Indian domestic tournament which non-Indians have barely any interest.

How long is IPL this time around like 3 months? Its a good concept which has been carried out pretty badly. I hope our players never participate in this mickey mouse tournament unless it cuts down on matches and bollywood tamasha. I understand why Pakistani and other international players would want to play as Steyn truly said "it's like a paid vacation" IPL reason for keeping Pakistani players out is simply pathetic. Just saying it from players pov. Don't drag things like yes you secretly watch ipl garbage stuff, b/c I swear the last time I watched an ipl game was that highlight of the final of first ipl edition, since then I never had. It's an Indian domestic tournament which non-Indians have barely any interest.
no need to contribute in this thread mate its a Pakistan bashing thread for no reason whatsoever so lets just keep out of here.. Funny thing is that the OP has provided no source whatsoever to the statement apart from his word and every one believes it.. If it was anything remotely not in favour of india everyone would have been hounding the op for source and asking the topic to be locked

OK let me get this straight, before the IPL began there was no special IPL type of tournament where players were sold like animals for a good bargain. And now that we came up with IPL, since they are not getting picked they have gone GAGA over money which lead them to the path of corruption? So earning less will lead you to a path like that? Can someone explain this stupid nonsence to me plz cause I have no clue on wtf he is talking bout ...