The Aircel Yellow Numbskulls from the South

Cricketics

I fear for the billboards in Chennai. They are better of advertising Rajnikant or someone on them than these These Nakli Aircel champions are not going anywhere this year i believe. I hope their janta realize it here on ICF that no use of creating threads on them. JAI RAJNIKAANTA.. DELHI DAREDEVILS ZINDBAAD

These Delhi Duds..:hahaha: By the time your team is done introducing themselves to each other, CSK would be having a victory parade for being the IPL 4 champions! :phehehe::csk::yay:
lol you think other teams have come to enjoy the party and have some snacks and drinks? We are going to have our own party when we win the championship. CSK ain't going anywhere. Will they make it to Semis??

lol you think other teams have come to enjoy the party and have some snacks and drinks? We are going to have our own party when we win the championship. CSK ain't going anywhere. Will they make it to Semis??
Ja jaa beta.. stop dreaming.. Oh btw, how many Dilli players does your Dilli team have these days? :hahaha:

Dilli team made some donation Ram. But we still got plenty. Sehwag.. naam he kaafi hai bhai..
Well bhai, it was nice meeting you. I am looking forward to seeing csk smash the daylights out of the Duds, as usual. :nice: Have you already forgotten the mongoose massacre that Mountain Mathew inflicted upon you guys last season? The worst part of that is, Haydos didn’t score a run otherwise in the entire tournament, but deposited the Delhi bowlers to all the neighboring zip codes around stadium. :hahaha:

sehwag :hehe: woh jitayega tumhe? sapna mat dekho tics bhai , indian team ko chodkar baaki sapne kabhi poore nahiin honge
Ek baar season shuru hone do bass. fir pata lagega
Well bhai, it was nice meeting you. I am looking forward to seeing csk smash the daylights out of the Duds, as usual. :nice: Have you already forgotten the mongoose massacre that Mountain Mathew inflicted upon you guys last season? The worst part of that is, Haydos didn’t score a run otherwise in the entire tournament, but deposited the Delhi bowlers to all the neighboring zip codes around stadium. :hahaha:
hmm. one game. every dog shines once in a while. We have little dynamites like Unmukt Chand which will bring the whole of Chennai to stand still.. :hatsoff:

Aircel is the worst service provider ever. A few months ago, my brother in law bought a new Aircel connection. He stays very close to an Aircel 'tower' and even then he didn't have any network bars. :omg: Maybe they are ok in Chennai/ TN ,but in Mumbai and Delhi Aircel is synonymous with 0 coverage. Like their sponsors Aircel does, when CSK are going to visit Mumbai and Delhi, they will attenuate into oblivion in open places ( cricket ground).

DY patil stadium. 25 April 2010. why did the match end in tears for the home crowd?
Thats in Navi Mumbai. Like Chennai and other B grade cities, Aircel has network there. Besides, no one sheds tears over IPL. I was there in the stadium for that game. Didn't see a single soul cry.

Thats in Navi Mumbai. Like Chennai and other B grade cities' date=' Aircel has network there.[/quote'] aircel focusses on promising and fastest growing cities while avoiding dysfunctional cities. you probably ran out of the stadium at the first sign of impending defeat!

aircel focusses on promising and fastest growing cities while avoiding dysfunctional cities. you probably ran out of the stadium at the first sign of impending defeat!
thats correct but had that result was reverse and that too took place at chennai, i assure 75% of the fans would have still be there cheering for sachin....coz we take sports sportively. remember 1999 vs pak.

Lol. who cares if you guys won once in a awhile in a stadium which doesn't even have great cricketing history. Abhi khelke dikhao. Even if Rajni is there in the stadium, still it need lot of effort to win any game for Chennai. Bring on the IPL