No Matter How many Captains, Players they Change, KKR Will continue to be the reason of Embarrassment for The Fans!

Andy

KKR Have it in their Genes. Yes Kay Kay Har have it in their genes , like Man United have in their Genes to win matches from being down and out. Its just the Opposite in case of Kay Kay Har. You can give them 36 runs to defend in 6 balls and may still find Kay Kay Har ending up on a losing side, or, You may ask them to score 8 runs in the final over, with enough wickets in hand, they may still lose. You do not get this features by practice, hardwork, dedication. You have them in your genes. Generation after generation, they'll carry on :bow: This was just opposite to what Man United have in their genes, do not count out getting bowled out for low score, like Pak have in their genes or getting thrashed all over and see opposition score massive against them like Bangladesh have in their genes, or somewhat India have had. Okay, Rant is over now.kthxbai.

How the times have changed !!!! :cantstop:
Well he has changed a lot of us with the way he handled us this WC and prior to that with last year's IPL and CL and ofc the test team. At one point I wanted MSD out of CSK cause his team selections were very questionable (like sending Kappu ahead of Badri in the IPL 1 playoffs), but now it is a different story. :--D

I think you have crossed the anti-Jinx threshold for a single team. I hear by declare all your such threads as useless as Mariyam's one on MI. :fail:
Mr. Yeda, please don't spoil Andy's wonderful thread with your unilateral (albeit inconsequential) declarations of usefulness of threads. BTW, this thread by a certain poster is the most retarded thread I've ever seen. :D Next what? I think we'll see a thread titled: I burst a pimple on my nose and we are still at #5 :P :icflove:

Mr. Yeda' date=' [b']please don't spoil Andy's wonderful thread with your unilateral (albeit inconsequential) declarations of usefulness of threads. BTW, this thread by a certain poster is the most retarded thread I've ever seen. Next what? I think we'll see a thread titled: I burst a pimple on my nose and we are still at #5
:icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Your jinx is having negative effects Moral of the story: Don't be too greedy
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Side effect of being too many days on Drugs.:sick: