No Matter How many Captains, Players they Change, KKR Will continue to be the reason of Embarrassment for The Fans!

Andy

What an Epic decision to drop Lee and Play Unnadkat. Gambhir has a long way to go as a leader.
++ Except MSD and to some extent Sachin none of the others are good tacticians and leaders. Worst is Viru as a captain amongst the lot though. I am not sure now but I feel Kohli might be a good captain and tactician if he is given the opportunity. I also feel that Zak might not be that bad as a captain as he already does the field placements during India's fast bowling. To be frank, even MSD and Sachin are not exceptional captains especially Sachin. In many cases, MSD is also lucky as we know and that helps though might not be the best tactical moves. Amongst IPL captains even Warne is not exceptional inspite of popular perception and his batting order yesterday was a proof of the same. But Gambhir is the best captain in India after MSD and somewhat Sachin and better than Viru, UV etc.

I just feel KKR Have had their wins' date=' now they'd lose more than win.[/quote'] This IPL is just becoming too unpredictable. Cannot say that they would perform badly in next matches but cannot say they will do well too. Very confusing IPL. Jo dikhta hai wo nahi hota aur jo nahin dikhta wo ho jaata hai. I am bored of changing teams this IPL. :giggle: Jo bhi team combination sahi lagta hai aur main support karna shuru karta hoon wo team haar jaati hai and I have to shift quickly. :P But to be frank on paper MI, CSK, KKR, PW and RCB are the strongest and so I am shifting within these teams since the start. :giggle: But in most probably one of these teams will win the IPL.

This IPL is just becoming too unpredictable. Cannot say that they would perform badly in next matches but cannot say they will do well too. Very confusing IPL. Jo dikhta hai wo nahi hota aur jo nahin dikhta wo ho jaata hai. I am bored of changing teams this IPL. :giggle: Jo bhi team combination sahi lagta hai aur main support karna shuru karta hoon wo team haar jaati hai and I have to shift quickly. :P But to be frank on paper MI' date= CSK, KKR, PW and RCB are the strongest and so I am shifting within these teams since the start. :giggle: But in most probably one of these teams will win the IPL.
:dito: Sirjee :(( I am still with :dd:

++ Except MSD and to some extent Sachin none of the others are good tacticians and leaders. Worst is Viru as a captain amongst the lot though. I am not sure now but I feel Kohli might be a good captain and tactician if he is given the opportunity. I also feel that Zak might not be that bad as a captain as he already does the field placements during India's fast bowling. To be frank, even MSD and Sachin are not exceptional captains especially Sachin. In many cases, MSD is also lucky as we know and that helps though might not be the best tactical moves. Amongst IPL captains even Warne is not exceptional inspite of popular perception and his batting order yesterday was a proof of the same. But Gambhir is the best captain in India after MSD and somewhat Sachin and better than Viru, UV etc.
Yaar, kaun se captain aap ke interview process mein pass hota hai? :((

When the greatest leader of men' date=' the original great bong, the light of kolkatta, Saurav Chandidas Ganguly couldn't do shyte with the POS that is KKR, what can Gambo do :haha:[/quote'] Gambhir has probably won more games for them till now than they managed with Ganguly leading the charge in the entire season last year.:woot:

When the greatest leader of men' date=' the original great bong, the light of kolkatta, Saurav Chandidas Ganguly couldn't do shyte with the POS that is KKR, what can Gambo do :haha:[/quote'] Dude how do you justify dropping Lee for Unnadkat. WTF Man, Unnadkat to bowl against Gayle? That is too much. No one is expecting from Gambhir to do a MSD Magic by asking Jogi to bowl the final over of a Final and pull of a win. He has the resources to do well, aleast take the team to the semis. He screwd it up completely himself. Not sure why Manoj Tiwary was asked to bowl in the 12th over too.

Just shows how bad the management is, In case Yusuf misses out in the next match due to Injury. KKR Doesnt have a Genuine Indian batsman in the squad. No doubt the first team is much better than previous years, But the bench strength is utter garbage.

Just shows how bad the management is' date=' In case Yusuf misses out in the next match due to Injury. KKR Doesnt have a Genuine Indian batsman in the squad. No doubt the first team is much better than previous years, But the bench strength is utter garbage.[/quote'] Yusuf will not miss any game,next KKR match is after week's time

Yusuf will not miss any game' date='next KKR match is after week's time[/quote'] He looked to be playing with an Injury tonight. If he doesnt recover in time, Not sure he will play or not. And what about Kallis, I thought KKR have an All rounder in Kallis. 40 runs in 42 balls? WTF. Even Ganguly the batsman used to have better SR. He is not even bowling..Just wonder why he is in the team.

He looked to be playing with an Injury tonight. If he doesnt recover in time' date=' Not sure he will play or not. And what about Kallis, I thought KKR have an All rounder in Kallis. 40 runs in 42 balls? WTF. Even Ganguly the batsman used to have better SR. He is not even bowling..Just wonder why he is in the team.[/quote'] Never rated Kallis in T20,he is selfish player,plays for orange cap at snail's pace but Yusuf will be fit for the next match,week's tiime is sufficient I suppose. Next match I think they will sit Sakib out and play Doeschate,he may prove to be a better all rounder than Kallis :P

Never rated Kallis in T20' date='he is selfish player,[b']plays for orange cap at snail's pace but Yusuf will be fit for the next match,week's tiime is sufficient I suppose. Next match I think they will sit Sakib out and play Doeschate,he may prove to be a better all rounder than Kallis :P
Sharukh khan must be having a lot in his make up room :cantstop: They can give that to Quick gun kallis.