Ishant Sharma comeback thread

ViruRulez

Just saw his first over in this IPL but this is his best over I have seen at least in the last 2-3 years. He was bowling consistently at 140+ with some swing and an awesome line and length. Even Dravid was facing problems to take out singles. Hope that this is not a fluke and he has rectified all his bowling problems. Great news if this is true. :yay::yay:

From Cricinfo:

Keshava Guha: "This is the sort of pitch that is needed for T20 cricket to be bearable...pace, bounce, movement and even some turn. The speed gun has Ishant consistently in the 140s again after about two years and I've never seen him enjoying bowling in this format so much before "

Just saw his first over in this IPL but this is his best over I have seen at least in the last 2-3 years. He was bowling consistently at 140+ with some swing and an awesome line and length. Even Dravid was facing problems to take out singles. Hope that this is not a fluke and he has rectified all his bowling problems. Great news if this is true. :yay::yay:
yeah I am seeing him bowling and looked like he has got his old action back with arms in right alignment and not falling to the left side and wrist behind the seam. He will get better if he continues to do like this. I think he worked on his bowling in this lay off. Now he must not try and change anything as he bowled well today and experiment too much and trying to do too many variations. Because this kind of his bowling will be needed in WI and England. he bowled fastest at 146.6 and was hurrying every batsman and getting good bounce. Pitch is also very hard, good for pacers.

It mattered most for Deccan but for India his initial spell was that matters most . If he can bowl like he did at start for India he would be very good in test cricket for us.
I am obviously talking about this match. Didn't mention India so you didn't had to waste your time typing all that.