Ravindra Jadeja come back thread

satyam1729

Lot of ppl don't know his background. He comes from very poor family and from small town Jamnagar. He always bowled well for 5th bowler. He was given ample opportunity. Fair enough he did not succeed. Even Sehwag did not succeed on his first opportunity, same with Gambhir and many others. I just wish him good luck and hope he gets another opportunity soon.

I must be have been really hard on Jadeja when a billion indians were baying for his blood.It takes a person with strong mental fortitude to come back stronger.I still dont want him in the Indian team ,let him perform in real domestic tournaments(he has good ranji record though) and A tours before even being considered.

Lot of ppl don't know his background. He comes from very poor family and from small town Jamnagar. He always bowled well for 5th bowler. He was given ample opportunity. Fair enough he did not succeed. Even Sehwag did not succeed on his first opportunity, same with Gambhir and many others. I just wish him good luck and hope he gets another opportunity soon.
He probably was poor. But not anymore :winky: . He is a millionaire at this point even by US standard. His first class, list A, domestic T20 performance was nothing to boast.

^oh sir, he was leading wicket taker 2009-2010 season for Ranji Trophy. He never bowled badly even when wearing Indian Cap. I must say this guy deserves another chance.
I thought people want him for his batting skills. He is a bit part player . He is neither a complete batsman nor a complete bowler. Yuvraj is doing a decent job as a left arm spinner. So chances are slim. ONly guy he can replace is Bhajji. But not before Ashwin, Yusuf pathan.

No way. ANother fluke IPL innings. People are having orgasm as if he scored a 100 lol
Another good innings and still fluke. Really too much biased and rubbish from you. You need to take a hard look at yourself or go support Pakistan.

The guy has been taking steriods. The fact was he was slumdog from the slums meant he had no power. His career and power hitting has been transformed since he started getting 3 square meals a day.
That's harsh, being a Jaddu fan I am hurt :((

He is purposely targeting the better bowlers to show off his newfound skills. Balaji, Yusuf , Shakib and Brett Lee today ! That pull shot against Brett Lee was pretty cool. Don't know if its just me but I am getting some sadistic pleasure watching him perform :woot:

The guy has been taking steriods. The fact was he was slumdog from the slums meant he had no power. His career and power hitting has been transformed since he started getting 3 square meals a day.
You come across as an elitist who treats anyone lesser as cockroaches. It is because of people like you that poverty still exists in India. You rich society just don't want poor people to get opportunities to improve their lives.

he was going for too much today.but he did choose the right ball to hit. he seems to relish his new found powers. he has to mix it up a little with singles, placement for boundaries and then the occasional calculated risk. too much gambling today and lee had one trick up his sleeve. hope for a better measured approach next time. hope the kochi management does some talking to him instead of allowing him a free rein. but again its all expected. he has a long way to go before attaining full maturity.

to be fair earlier even in IPL he used to struggle to hit sixes and this time he is the leading six hitter and has played in difficult conditions. though this still does not qualify his inclusion in the team - we are yet to recover from his horror run last time.