Would you support IPL team with Paki players?

Ultimate_Game

Would you support IPL team with Paki players?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but only after 26/11 culprits are brought to book

I would unless the players in question were Afridi and Tanvir
I sort of agree with you. If this is how the IPL team managers thought as well, it would also send out a signal to padosi land, as long as you behave, you're welcome. It will lead to more infighting within their team though, with those commentating on zehniyat vs the polite gentlemen. Now that's a tantalizing prospect.

Right now no. I would like Pakistanis to put pressure on their government to stop ISI etc state sponsored terrorism against India. When this is done id be very interested in having Pakistani players in the IPL. Until their government stops this I want no sporting relations with Pakistan and allowing them in the league is a huge favor on India's part.

I would support any pakistan player apart from Tanvir .I personally think Afridi's comments were put on a spin by media . We know how good media are at spinning words and we all know how uneducated and immature Afridi. Whenever i saw him on TV he spoke sensibly about India. So i dont have any issue in Afiridi playing IPL. we always have to remember that pakistani people and government arent the same . So its unreasonable to punish players for their government's action.

Guest Shivani

big heart musalman ka dil they can never be like us i will quit following ipl if this guy plays for any of the teams

Not till they turn a blind eye to terrorism against Indians. For everyone who says that Pak people are not like that, remember that the 26/11 attack had the blessing of ISI, their government agency. Even in their cricket fraternity, Afridis cousin was a terrorist killed in India. The person who they wanted to hire as coach recently is in-law to India's most wanted man.

I would support any pakistan player apart from Tanvir .I personally think Afridi's comments were put on a spin by media . We know how good media are at spinning words and we all know how uneducated and immature Afridi. Whenever i saw him on TV he spoke sensibly about India. So i dont have any issue in Afiridi playing IPL. we always have to remember that pakistani people and government arent the same . So its unreasonable to punish players for their government's action.
Did you even bother to see the interview by Afridi? There was no "spin" as we saw the entire interview and there was no "out of context" excuse as well. It wasn't as if Afridi gave a press interview and was misquoted. He gave a VIDEO interview where he goes on about how "Pakis are more large hearted than Indians" and how "we can't co-exist with Indians". Do yourself a favor and watch the interview rather than speculating what you "personally think".

Did you even bother to see the interview by Afridi? There was no "spin" as we saw the entire interview and there was no "out of context" excuse as well. It wasn't as if Afridi gave a press interview and was misquoted. He gave a VIDEO interview where he goes on about how "Pakis are more large hearted than Indians" and how "we can't co-exist with Indians". Do yourself a favor and watch the interview rather than speculating what you "personally think".
I didnt bother watching the interview because my hindi isnt that good. From what i saw off Afridi's clarification on NDTV and articles i read on net he tries to make that " not large hearted " comment towards Indian media than indian people. I am simply giving him the benifit of doubt because of the mature way he behaved when he was in India during India . Remember these guys are uneducated and dont have any proper media manager. So its always easy to get controversial comments by asking tricky questions.

I didnt bother watching the interview because my hindi isnt that good. From what i saw off Afridi's clarification on NDTV and articles i read on net he tries to make that " not large hearted " comment towards Indian media than indian people. I am simply giving him the benifit of doubt because of the mature way he behaved when he was in India during India . Remember these guys are uneducated and dont have any proper media manager. So its always easy to get controversial comments by asking tricky questions.
shut up pls..go watch the interview and then speak..how can you comment on it if you didnt watch it esp. when its widely available or atleast believe people here if you cannot understand it.

shut up pls..go watch the interview and then speak..how can you comment on it if you didnt watch it esp. when its widely available or atleast believe people here if you cannot understand it.
I just trust his clarification in NDTV because of the way he behaved when he was in India and also considering how notorious Pak media are.If u dont want to trust his clarification its ur problem. As for asking others to shut up on a cricket forum please just grow up

26/11 has been a complete game changer as far Indians are concerned. I think the somewhat "lack of remorse" and belligerent stand by their media and cricketers has made it more difficult. It is no longer a question of what I want. For instance, somebody asked me how do you know that taxes paid by cricketers will not be used against us. There is no way you can answer that. Hate begets hate. You cannot isolate them and hope there won't be a backlash. Even the mighty US has understood that. People talk about past efforts made and how they have failed but the truth is India is in its most powerful position in its lifetime and Pakistan at its weakest. I don't think we cannot not do anything by going back into the past. They are our neighbours. They were a part of us at some point. We have to deal with them with both carrot and stick. A uni pronged approach will not work. My feeling is they should be allowed to play. But they should get used to the hate coming from Indians. I don't think most people have large enough hearts to embrace cricketers of a nation who have openly claimed to use terrorism as a military strategy. Post 26/11 there is hatred for them, it just is there

I just trust his clarification in NDTV because of the way he behaved when he was in India and also considering how notorious Pak media are.If u dont want to trust his clarification its ur problem. As for asking others to shut up on a cricket forum please just grow up
WTF ? The entire interview is online. Not doctored or out of context videos.Just what he said. Its plain and simple. You really trust his clarification, after he probably had people telling him to change his statement, over something that is widely available??!! If i ever get caught red handed doing something illegal,i hope you are in my jury.

Guest Gunner
Are you really this stupid? Well in that case, there is this wonderful bridge in London...

Hate begets hate.
What about the fact that we shower them with love & get hate in return ? Our crowds cheered the loudest for them (other than India) in the CWG opener. The players, tourists & politicians received the best of hospitality, it was the start of another peace process. What more do they want for now ? Couldn't they wait another year before relations got better ?
You cannot isolate them and hope there won't be a backlash.
As long as the backlash is verbal, who cares ? If its more than that, are we supposed to feed the parasite ?
Even the mighty US has understood that.
The mighty US can bring greater hell to that country by means of sanctions and international isolation. It has tried to assist them since 2001 with aid in all forms, especially during the floods last yr. What does it get in return ? Lots of cooperation, as a result of which it has to employ its own citizens as spies in that country.

Irrespective of how I feel about Pakistan as a country I believe that sports and politics should not be mixed. India is a growing power and I believe we should frame our policies based on solid principles. A mature country should not feel the need to frame reactive policies. I think Indian government needs to take proactive steps to defend our borders and at the same time should be savvy enough not to come across as crybabies.