Would you support IPL team with Paki players?

Ultimate_Game

Would you support IPL team with Paki players?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but only after 26/11 culprits are brought to book

Heard a lot of comments that Paki players should be allowed to play in IPL and that India should send its team to Pakistan etc. and wanted to know what the majority thinks. As for me everytime we have held out a helping hand the hand has been spit on. When we tried to normalize relations in 90s we got Kargil, when we tried to resume ties in 2000s post Kargil we got attack on Indian parliament, when we allowed Paki players in IPL 1 we got "hinduon ki zehneeyat" and recently "pakis are large hearted" sort of payback in return, when we resumed bilateral ties in mid 2000s we got 26/11 and denial by Paki govt that their nationals were even involved and the whole world knows what the truth is. We have already been burnt too many times and I'm not holding my breath that this pattern would change anytime soon, and I for one would stop supporting any IPL franchise/team that has any Paki player in the team. I mean how can that team play at Mumbai with the Paki players after 26/11 and we are still waiting for Paki govt to act on it? I have set up a poll and would be interested to think what you guys think.

Yes, but to be honest with you Pakistani players aren't making it any easier for themselves. Were those comments by Afridi really necessary? Hitting his own foot with the hammer if you ask me...worse he is actually the captain of Pakistan national team. Is this how leaders are suppose to behave?

I would love to see Chota Khatmal, Wahab riaz, Gul and Ajmal in IPL. But if Indian govt intends to use the isolation as a political tool, so be it. And the hatred towards hindu's is universal in the land of pure. It is not uncommon to see paki mullah's tagging all hindu's as "tribal idol worshippers" . In fact they consider indian muslims to be "impure" and "plastic"