Just bought the Kindle

King Tendulkar

^^ Waterproof Xperia's are more than a year old :dontknow:
learn to read
its Kindle Paperwhite is completely waterproof – submersible to above 200 feet in either fresh or salt water, for any length of time. That means it isn’t just splash resistant, though it is that too – you could literally go scuba diving and sit on the ocean floor (in more shallow waters) and read “20,000 Leagues Under The Sea,”

Exhibit # 2 for Gushing I m still learning the need for reading in ocean floor :giggle:
no but you can read carelessly around it or in pool all day long or in bath if you like...its totally waterproof ..you do not have to worry at all and it is indeed first time mainstream device is like this

no but you can read carelessly around it or in pool all day long or in bath if you like...its totally waterproof ..you do not have to worry at all and it is indeed first time mainstream device is like this
Yes, I know and that sounds good. I m just against over the top title as if it's a greatest achievement when the much better devices already done the same. I would be more happy if someone makes a mobile completely shock proof and unbreakable no matter how hard it falls. People are more likely to drop and break the mobile much more than they use it in swimming pool.

Yes, I know and that sounds good. I m just against over the top title as if it's a greatest achievement when the much better devices already done the same. I would be more happy if someone makes a mobile completely shock proof and unbreakable no matter how hard it falls. People are more likely to drop and break the mobile much more than they use it in swimming pool.
nothing is completely shock proof closest we will get will be with tht block phones...you can just re assemble it after its destroyed :P

nothing is completely shock proof closest we will get will be with tht block phones...you can just re assemble it after its destroyed :P
:giggle: Well, there are military grade shock proof harddrives like Adata, watches like gshock, and I remember a lenovo laptop where a salesman just dropped it to show that it's virually unbreakable. I think the next gen mobiles shld adopt this.

:giggle: Well, there are military grade shock proof harddrives like Adata, watches like gshock, and I remember a lenovo laptop where a salesman just dropped it to show that it's virually unbreakable. I think the next gen mobiles shld adopt this.
Still it's not natural for thing to have so many parts and also absorb shocks ...

Try Kindle for 15 Days or Return it. Love to read? We believe Kindle is the best device for reading. But instead of simply telling you all about it, we would like you to experience it yourself, risk-free for 15 days. How it works (Money Back Guarantee) To claim your 15 day Money Back Guarantee, click the "Start your trial" button below. All Kindle e-readers Kindle, All-New Kindle Paperwhite 3G , All-New Kindle Paperwhite purchased on www.amazon.in from 8th July 2014 to 23rd July 2014 (Offer period) would be eligible for 15-days money back guarantee (collectively referred to as Offer). If you dont like the product and would like to return it for a refund then please use the standard return process for returning the device. http://www.amazon.in/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000789693