Eden Gardens Empty

Stuge

Its his team,his money.. he can do whatever he wants to ! :dontknow: When the team dint perform well,then there was something wrong with SRKs management. Now when they look like a strong unit you just need another reason to hate him:hehe:
I dont reason to hate him, I know he is a retard. That aside, if he is making fortune out of cricket and people's emotion, he needs to respect those emotions. His team finished last in first IPL yet made the biggest profit ? ? ? Think about it, its business but cricket for Indian cricket fan is never business.

I dont reason to hate him' date=' I know he is a retard. That aside, if he is making fortune out of cricket and people's emotion, he needs to respect those emotions. His team finished last in first IPL yet made the biggest profit ? ? ? Think about it, its business but cricket for Indian cricket fan is never business.[/quote'] So a KKR fan is happy to finish last as long as DADA is in the side ?

What do u mean ? Was rahul dravid also told the same ? If SRK wanted Dada then he would retained him so I dont understand your point
Yup. Pretty certain that all the big ticket buys are already discussed with the players. PZ and UV would have spoken beforehand and a few others buyers+players as well. And Dada and SRK would def. have had a falling out before the auction - SRK and SCG wouldn't have had a nice drink the night before, basically. Dada could also have spoken with some other owner who didn't follow through. A lot things could have happened.

Yup. Pretty certain that all the big ticket buys are already discussed with the players. PZ and UV would have spoken beforehand and a few others buyers+players as well. And Dada and SRK would def. have had a falling out before the auction - SRK and SCG wouldn't have had a nice drink the night before' date=' basically. Dada could also have spoken with some other owner who didn't follow through. A lot things could have happened.[/quote'] I think they were having problems from season 2 when Macs was given the leadership role and as far as bidding goes had read that Puney wanted to bid for him but the Oz coach didnt wanted him in the team