Ambati Rayudu

falcons360

How does Rayudu sound obscene?:confused: Maybe you know more obscenities than me. :hmmmm2:
Sounds like a cuss word to me.... has that kind of a ring to it. Doesn't sound very polite. Phonetically speaking. Maybe I'm just too sleepy now. MUMBAI INDIANS WILL BE BACK.

He is definitely international class, there's no doubt about that. Its hard to be Rayudu and not be depressed. Guys like Rohit Sharma and Dinesh Karthik have gotten a bountiful opportunities at the international level in the last 3-4 years, while he is even yet to capped at all!

He is definitely international class, there's no doubt about that. Its hard to be Rayudu and not be depressed. Guys like Rohit Sharma and Dinesh Karthik have gotten a bountiful opportunities at the international level in the last 3-4 years, while he is even yet to capped at all!
ICL, him jumping between teams, not an outstanding first class performance. Not surprising he didn't get picked for national team.

ICL' date=' him jumping between teams, not an outstanding first class performance. Not surprising he didn't get picked for national team.[/quote'] It is easy to pass comments being an outsider. But it is tough if we were in his shoes. Shivlal's son got all the chances with a mediocre averge of 28 than other players like rayudu. I don't blame him for jumping to icl. As a matter of fact, 9 out of 11 from hyderabad team jumped to icl, it is not just him. Even in ICL, he is a prominent player.

Rayudu is a good player and all that, but his name sounds highly obscene. Imagine Dhoni instructing him - abe rayudu do this. a rayudu do that etc.
What the hell is Mariyam ? Sounds like the name of some maid in a village hospital.:giggle: