It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

Guest Gunner
You know a certain party is losing a debate when: 1. They start talking in a language the other party does not understand. 2. They post fake dictionary entries to provoke members of the other party because they don't know how to reply to the intelligent arguments made by them. 3. Compare them with other obvious trolls to try to dismiss their intelligent arguments because they can't answer in any intelligent way. 4. Copy thread ideas from the other party because, well, they don't have thread ideas of their own. 5. Post irrelevant smilies in reply to intelligent arguments by the other party.
STFU. No one read beyond the first two words of your whine. Your team was thrashed to submission. Now go cry yourself to sleep in the foetal position. :finger::finger:

Its over now, let us not discuss that further, we were outplayed in this edition by the RCB Baaize and they were in turn outplayed by the Ultimate Champs. Give them the credit for playing great Cricket consistently unlike us :((

all would have been ok and all that for ICF MI fans if this thread wasnt opened.... A thread proclaiming superiority in the middle of the tournament with half the tournament yet to unravel was bound to come back and hit u right in the ...... if things didnt go according to script. Thats why this thread linked below deserves all the more mention for its superiority, belief... and nostradamical status :proud: A true hall of fame thread. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=264546

You know a certain party is losing a debate when: 1. They start talking in a language the other party does not understand. 2. They post fake dictionary entries to provoke members of the other party because they don't know how to reply to the intelligent arguments made by them. 3. Compare them with other obvious trolls to try to dismiss their intelligent arguments because they can't answer in any intelligent way. 4. Copy thread ideas from the other party because, well, they don't have thread ideas of their own. 5. Post irrelevant smilies in reply to intelligent arguments by the other party.
DomainK, with the above inputs, I've finally worked out what Yoda is doing. He's basically engaged in a free association non-rhythmic non-rhyming rap battle with himself, interspersed with smileys, dialogues in Tamil, made up dictionary entries and meaningless pictures. To fully understand it, you have to put away your pre-conceptions about posts making sense. What initially appears like mumbo jumbo is in fact a great piece of abstract literary art. The guy is a genius and I'm so moved by his sheer artistry that I might try it myself. Here goes: -------------------------------------------------------------- Yo yo yo, ssup ssup, the contusion of the CSK ensemble is malodious to the senses. MI's intricacy of the panthogenarian gameplan brings serenity to the nodal Wankhede inhabitants, but RCBians know that it is the harbinger of their own cataclysm. :pray::ohmy::giggle::--D Александр Пушкин Николай Гоголь Федор Достоевский Антон Чехов lol lol iruvan roboda sivaji rana jeans yo yo yo Jalebi.jpg -------------------------------------------------------- What do you think? Did I do a good Yoda mime ^ there??? :icflove: