KOCHI sinks the BAMBI ship hahaha

Ranjha

Fun Stuff.:two_thumbs_up: Tendulkar hundred in another losing cause.:facepalm: Oh BAMBIS are you still lonely at the top...or errr I mean at the mid-bottom? :haha::haha: Though you are my third or fourth fav team but this is some serious whooping and no better feeling than an underdog sinking an heavyweight.:--D Kochi Tuskers:hatsoff: :ktk:

bambis OWNED ! HAHAHAHAHA the mightyy,invincible,loney at top,supported by extras- BAMBIIIZZZ owned 8 wicket losss !!:cantstop::cantstop: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hail: :ktk: :hail: :hahaha: :mi: :hehe: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

11 bambis gored by the tuskers please laugh at this deluded bambi whose team just lost the freaking tuskers(arguably the worst ipl team).they just lost to a team which has pappu patel,jadeja,romesh mota powar and MR Gomez!!!!!!

Bengaluru shame on you. You lost to a complete minnow side. I mean come on, Ravi Teja, Jaggi and Chipli sound more like shady gondas from an 80s action movie, the type who get mercilessly beaten up by the hero for whistling/ogling/ attempted molestation of the heroine and not the names of T20 stars. And you lost to a team with such players. :haha:
DeadDeer.jpg