Gayle is a Royal Challenger !

Zelig

Eh....I am not too sure if Ganguly is currently as good with the bat as Mahela.
Kochi have lost it, Not just with the replacement, they screwd up their team name too initially. How can they have an Out of shape, Out of competitive cricket Ganguly as a replacement of Mahela? Thats beyond my Imagination. I have lost some of my respect for Ganguly the way he has handled the IPL matters.

Not many from BRC is working out. RCB is a team of stars till now. It is only strong on paper but very weak on ground. Another star joining in Gayle and very happy for him. I was pissed off when he was not selected in the auctions. But hopefully he will perform at least. ABDV and Kohli are the only batsmen who have clicked somewhat. Dilshan has not clicked at all. But I am more worried about the RCB bowling now. With only Zak and Vettori to handle the whole bowling it seems a very difficult task. They are not getting the second and third seamer and will always face problems due to it.

Guys' date=' I guess you missed out the CI link...Gayle is yet to get a NOC from WICB :agree:[/quote'] If WICB does not give NOC then they are seriously taking out some personal issues against him. He was dumped from the WI team and there is no reason he should be disallowed to participate in the IPL. It might even bring his form back with some mind boggling hitting. :giggle:

If WICB does not give NOC then they are seriously taking out some personal issues against him. He was dumped from the WI team and there is no reason he should be disallowed to participate in the IPL. It might even bring his form back with some mind boggling hitting. :giggle:
Apparently, he was under a "recovery programme" and the WICB officials were not informed about his latest "move" :dontknow:

From Cricinfo Breaking news from Twitter. Vijay Mallya, manufacturer of beer and owner of RCB tweets thus: "Its official now....the explosive Chris Gayle is now a part of the RCB squad after receiving clearance from the WICB" Gayle comes in for the injured Nannes, but is likely to take the vacancy left by Dilshan at the top once the Sri Lankan players leave the IPL.