Hits n Misses

Zelig

1. CSK Hit: Mike Hussey. Continues to be a loyal servant to the franchise. Miss: A Morkel. Simply poor. 2. BRC Hit: ABDV n Kohli. Holding the batting together. Miss: S Tiwari. Lotsa expectation n pressure has led to this youngster's failure, me thinks. Dan Vettori's captaincy. Not suited for this format of the game. 3. KXIP Hit: Paul Valthaty. Born to play T20! [Russell Arni mode] Can he keep his good form going though? [/mode] Miss: S Marsh. Couldn't carry on from where he left of in 2008. 4. RR Hit: Botha. Has out played himself. Miss: Ross Taylor. Has not set the world on fire. 5. KKR Hit: Iqbal Abdulla. The unsung hero. Miss: Morgan n Pathan. Oh, and they 'miss' TenD inspite of his being available. 6. MI Hit: Midget Bambi Miss: Davy Jacobs. Time will come, Davy. Chin up! 7. DD Hit: Venuu Rao. Has been putting in consistent performances. Miss: Irfan Pathan. Hasn't lived up to the price tag. Sehwag ain't far off either. 8. PW Hit: Ryder. Great with the bat, good with the ball. Miss: .... 9. KTK Hit: Ravinder Jadeja. Enuff. Miss: Sreesanth. As expected. 10. DC Hit: Dan Christian. He can do much better. I guess he is just warming up. Miss: Pragyan Ojha. Not many wickies, concedes too many runs. Me predicts the following players to shine in the next ten days. CSK - Raina DC - Dan Christian KTK - Muralitharan KXIP - David Hussey, if given a game DD - D Warner KKR - Saqib BRC - ABDV MI - Malinga RR - Watson PW - Yuvi :musicman:

^ umm..UV has one MOM, UT 0 :ciao: Based on the $$$ he got sold, UT should of won at least one match by now.
Yuvi bats ahead of him...consistency matters more rather than one good innings...his cameo helped win against KTK in first match

Irfan Pathan has been the biggest failure by miles. Every Indian fan wants him to do well and get back into the reckoning for the national team but he has been awful and his bowling seems to have regressed from last year. I have never really rated Saurabh Tiwary as he always seems to take a while to get going and is not great at picking up quick singles. IMO Ambati Rayudu should have got an ODI call up ahead of him as he is a class act and could have a big future for India. On a positive note RP Singh has been bowling well recently, Ali Murtaza has done well for MI and i was really impressed with Abu Nechim yesterday.

Me predicts the following players to shine in the next ten days. CSK - Raina DC - Dan Christian KTK - Muralitharan KXIP - David Hussey, if given a game DD - D Warner KKR - Saqib BRC - ABDV MI - Malinga RR - Watson PW - Yuvi :musicman:
:idunno: