Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

Yeah' date=' they need to spray a dozen more bullets to confirm he's REALLY dead :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] This is from a news report / rumour that GWB was about to announce that OBL is dead. People at that time had made this PSed image.

Indian can't do squat. We have no military superiority and have no world clout. More than anything, we got no guts.
dont think its a question of not having military superiority, guts or world clout for not killing dawood, saeed n co.... Its abt the consequences, coz india can't protect its own citizens frm paki sponsored terror mainly due to being geographically located in the vicinity of pakistan.

Guys was there any doubt that Osama was in Pakistan all these years??? I think not. This is a major victory for all Pakistanis around the world as well. A man who hijacked their religion and country as a launching pad for even more terrorism has been killed. Pakistani government should now work towards targeting every internal radicals to clean their country. This is easier said but I really hope this is what they do!!

Guys was there any doubt that Osama was in Pakistan all these years??? I think not. This is a major victory for all Pakistanis around the world as well. A man who hijacked their religion and country as a launching pad for even more terrorism has been killed. Pakistani government should now work towards targeting every internal radicals to clean their country. This is easier said but I really hope this is what they do!!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The world must not let down its united effort to overcome terrorism and eliminate the safe havens and sanctuaries that have been provided to terrorists in our own neighbourhood. The struggle must continue unabated.
This is more indicative of how India works. Always hoping others will do our dirty work.

And.. q-pigs-fly.jpg

At Mesu243 --> you mean clean themself up first? ... haha joke of the year!
I'm trying to make a clear distinction between those within Pakistani government that are for freedom and those who are providing material support to local tribes who are in turn providing support to terrorist organizations. There is no denying that the latter is represented in massive numbers but it is the group that must be targeted. You can't just label an entire country like that.

I'm trying to make a clear distinction between those within Pakistani government that are for freedom and those who are providing material support to local tribes who are in turn providing support to terrorist organizations. There is no denying that the latter is represented in massive numbers but it is the group that must be targeted. You can't just label an entire country like that.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Once again :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ... forget pakistan even INDIAN gov is not close enough to that term and you are talking bout PAK who hides the terrorist in a MANSION