Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

Major setback for Pakistan's image this is. Fact that he was resting in a mansion shows how deep rooted the issues and how much support there is. I perfectly understand the defensive identity conflict of their people which started from this is false news to defame Pakistan to ISI being the best. Sadly, this what the country has been reduced to where the fact that the most wanted terrorist in the world was "aish maring" in pakistan is no longer a matter of shame or embarassment. I think it is getting to a stage where matter has been put beyond argument of where Pakistan is as a nation. I love Imran Khan. I wonder what he will say now. "No more drone attacks because no terrorism or terrorists in Pakistan". It has become the finishing school for terrorists. I hope their people someday choose to change it than be in denial or deflective. Otherwise I can't see them going anywhere but down the drain if they haven't already.

Lol @ this thread getting 3 pages in like 2 mins cuz mayb osmaa die in pakistan
Ya but most of the posts are for laughing at Pakistan for hiding ( if u can call Living in a mansion hiding) osama and then acting that they had no idea where he was. Epic fail for pakistanis is that their own govt/army allowed US to kill innocent people for years just to hide Osama ... :hatsoff:

Where else you think he was? Las vegas? :cantstop: .
No i honestly taught he was prolly working in pentagon and hiding their otherwise how cud he b uploading all dos videos and no1 trace him :cantstop:

Ya but most of the posts are for laughing at Pakistan for hiding ( if u can call Living in a mansion hiding) osama and then acting that they had no idea where he was. Epic fail for pakistanis is that their own govt/army allowed US to kill innocent people for years just to hide Osama ... :hatsoff:
So now u tink the killing will stop since osama died?

Why do they care.. as long as they get funding. You don't need anyone from outside to kill Pakistanis. They will kill each other and eventually become extinct.

^But the point is what you can do with Pakistan is to corner them. Every such instance every revelation makes it more and more difficult to deny. The more their image is tarnished, the more they are isolated the more likely it is the country's people will choose a course of action that suits them

Pakistani intelligence officers telling CNN they were on ground during operation - probably delivering Biryani and Kabab to Bin Laden! :laugh:
:hysterical:Rest assued with ISI being labelled as terrorist organization by US intel, even if they were on the ground they would be kept atleast couple of kms from ground zero

I'm pretty sure OBL died long ago back in 2002 as Benazir Bhutto announced. His body has probably been kept on ice since then ... if it even exists. The reason this news is being given publicity now is because US wants to withdraw from Afghanistan and claim mission accomplished without losing face. The main objective however which was the destruction of the Taliban has not succeeded or succeeded only partially much like with the Soviets. Think about it - a guy like OBL wouldn't survive more than a couple of months running around in Pakistan post-911.

Heard this on twitter: *unconfirmed yet* A Pakistani Army helicopter was shot down by the US team at Abbottabad during the operation. It was apparently trying to rescue Osama !!! Here is a report about the "crash" of the chopper: http://dailytimespakistan.com/army-helicopter-crashes-near-abbottabad/
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: