You Know You Grew Up in India in the 90s When…

ganeshran

From some generations, a lot was expected (those who grew up in the 60s, 70s and 80s) To some generations a lot is given ( the current young ones aka the 'naughties') But our generation has ( the 20-30) has a rendezvous with destiny. This generation will usher in massive changes in a positive sense. I think that our generation is by far the most balanced and ambitious generation we've ever had. The guys who grew up in the 80s are way more conservative, introverted and idealistic. The kids that I've come across today are retarded and indifferent to anything. Don't expect much from them. Our generations, which grew up hand win hand with the liberalization process, has the best of both the worlds.

From some generations, a lot was expected (those who grew up in the 60s, 70s and 80s) To some generations a lot is given ( the current young ones aka the 'naughties') But our generation has ( the 20-30) has a rendezvous with destiny. This generation will usher in massive changes in a positive sense. I think that our generation is by far the most balanced and ambitious generation we've ever had. The guys who grew up in the 80s are way more conservative, introverted and idealistic. The kids that I've come across today are retarded Afridied and indifferent to anything. Don't expect much from them. Our generations, which grew up hand win hand with the liberalization process, has the best of both the worlds.
Mariyam -- I suggest you go back to school to learn English!. I just fixed your statement.

How in the world is aaku posting so much in this thread? She must have been like 2 weeks old when we hit the year 2000. :hmmm: OMG, aaku was a ghost-baby who knew everything that was happening around her! :omg:
:hysterical::hysterical:

:agree: fantastic games!!! also Pacman, Tetris and Video Games like Islander, Duck Hunt and Mario :woot:
:two_thumbs_up: How about NFS and Road Rage!!! Also played Road Rage on LAN in my first workplace!! roadrash1ln71.jpgroad-rash.jpgroadrash.gif4669321712_Road_rash_2009.jpg