You Know You Grew Up in India in the 90s When…

ganeshran

Viru' date=' remember Suppandi the village idiot and Kalia the crow[/quote'] Yes I gradually remember the characters .. but those were also in later page and the main characters were somebody else. .. what were the characters in the first few pages :hmmm:

Street Hawk' date=' Superhit Muqabla, Surabhi, The World This Week, Spiderman, Spiderman. Circus, Ulta Pulta (Jaspal Bhatti). :aha:[/quote'] Surabhi, Turning Point and" hello and welcome to the Guiness Book of world records", Rangoli, Shanti, Swabhiman

Abe saale who took Rs.5 from you for playing contra. That was a household game in the later 90s and I suppose you are quite younger and not there in the early 90s I suppose. I was saying about Tekken and WWE smack down etc. in game parlors with playstation. Agar koi Mario aur contra ke liye Rs.5 leta tha to wo ******* bana raha tha. The whole video game set for Mario etc. used to cost around a thousand bucks if I remember correctly. Jo wo Rs.5 le raha tha wo 200 customers (probably in a day) daam nikaal liya hoga us video game set ka. :giggle:
:mad: a parlor owner, for 10 minutes play i also played WWE.

Guest Shivani

She's a small wonder, pretty and bright with soft curls. She's a small wonder, a girl unlike unlike other girls. She's a miracle, and I grant you She'll enchant you at her sight. She's a small wonder, and she'll make your heart take flight. She's fantastic, made of plastic. Microchips here and there. She's a small wonder, brings love and laughter everywhere. :girl_sigh:

Any tekken 3 fans here? who was your favorite fighter?
HUUUUUUUUUUGE FAN!! When I was a kid, I would spent countless hours playing that game in video game parlours and on my friend's playstation. Jin Kazama was my favourite character. I liked Hwoarang too. Best fighting game ever.

HUUUUUUUUUUGE FAN!! When I was a kid, I would spent countless hours playing that game in video game parlours and on my friend's playstation. Jin Kazama was my favourite character. I liked Hwoarang too. Best fighting game ever.
I used to play with Paul and King :ohyeah: 1024tekken_6_-_e3-ps3___xbox_360artwork5842king_1p_65_copy.jpg

I used to play a bit. There was a very powerful character named Yotsumitso or something. He was a creepy guy with a sword. I forgot his name. He had lot of hidden powers and we used to try those out. Then I liked this King, Paul and Hwoarang too. Was Hwoarang the small dinosaur sort of character BTW. :giggle: Then there was a girl character named Nina or something. I forgot her name. Some of us took her just for fun and she also had some hidden power and so did King.

I used to play a bit. There was a very powerful character named Yotsumitso or something. He was a creepy guy with a sword. I forgot his name. He had lot of hidden powers and we used to try those out. Then I liked this King' date=' Paul and Hwoarang too. Was Hwoarang the small dinosaur sort of character BTW. :giggle: Then there was a girl character named Nina or something. I forgot her name. Some of us took her just for fun and she also had some hidden power and so did King.[/quote'] The sword character was Yoshimitsu, I didnt like playing with him... Hworang was the one who used to kick a lot. He had a 12 combo shot of fully kicks alone. Dinosaur was Gon.. the second most irritating character after Dr B

The sword character was Yoshimitsu, I didnt like playing with him... Hworang was the one who used to kick a lot. He had a 12 combo shot of fully kicks alone. Dinosaur was Gon.. the second most irritating character after Dr B
Gon was irritating but he was very difficult to defeat if his powers were used properly. His revolving tail power and the biting power were quite difficult to get off quickly. The characters became interesting as you discovered more and more powers. Yoshimitsu had the most powers and could almost suck out the whole life of the opponent by inserting his sword in the opponents body but he was a bit slow and used to lag against the faster ones.