Best scene/dialogue of bollywood movies

Sir john

This entire 8 minute scene from Aankhen- the old one with double roles of Govinda, Qader Khan, Raj Babbar and Chunkey Pandey (the monkey was his double) is an absolute laugh riot. I saw parts of this movie yesterday for the first time on cable channel. Comic gold this is: There is a mix up, and the rural Govinda ( Gauriiiiisankaaar) is picked off the road by Himani Shivpuri and presented to Qader Khan. A laugh riot ensues. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQl455xLCZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQl455xLCZQ[/ame] Meanwhile the other Govinda is stuck with Shilpa Shirodkar who mistakes him for Gauriiiisankaar. The last part of the clip below has some funny scenes, especially the part where Govinda tells Shilpa Shirodkar " Meri dhoti mein saanp ghus gaya tha, aur mein hans raha tha? " [ame=

[/ame]

@ DomainK, if you like Govinda comedies, you'll find the last scene from "Haseena Maan Jayegi" an absolute laugh riot. [ame=

[/ame] Though movie is strictly tolerable, its got a few scenes that'll crack you up. In one scene, Asif Sheikh, his dad and mom visit Anupam Kher's residence to discuss Asif's marraige proposal with Pooja Batra ( Anupam's daughter). Paresh Rawal is the nepali Gurkha at the Kher residence and is at the door. He asks the trio who they are and where they are headed. The dad says: Mein ladke ka baap hoon, yeh ladka hai aur woh ladke ki ma hain. Paresh: saabji, mujhe laga aap ladke ki ma hain, (pointing to Asif) yeh Ladke ka Baap hai aur woh (pointing to the mother) Ladka hai. Ridiculous, but hilarious because of Paresh Rawal. :haha:

@ DomainK, if you like Govinda comedies, you'll find the last scene from "Haseena Maan Jayegi" an absolute laugh riot.
Though movie is strictly tolerable, its got a few scenes that'll crack you up. In one scene, Monish Behl, his dad and mom visit Anupam Kher's residence to discuss Monish's marraige proposal with Pooja Batra ( Anupam's daughter). Paresh Rawal is the nepali Gurkha at the Kher residence and is at the door. He asks the trio who they are and where they are headed. The dad says: Mein ladke ka baap hoon, yeh ladka hai aur woh ladke ki ma hain. Paresh: saabji, mujhe laga aap ladke ki ma hain, (pointing to Monish) yeh Ladke ka Baap hai aur woh (pointing to the mother) Ladka hai. Ridiculous, but hilarious because of Paresh Rawal. :haha:
I have watched that movie and loved two things in that-Paresh Rawal as the Nepali guard and Govinda as chacha. Both were hilarious. oooo shabji, jo chacha hai wo chacha nai hai. Wo bhatija hai. Aur chacha koi hai hi nai. :hysterical:

Some of my favourite scenes, greatness after all is subjective: 1) In Wake up Sid, Konkona sen calls up Ranbir 10 mins before her birthday and tells him that its her birthday in 10 mins. He then makes an impromptu cake with jam, bread etc and gives it to her. Pretty sweet scene. .
:facepalm:

DomainK, this one is for you. :P , from your fav Agneepath [ame=

[/ame] Watch from 3:08 onwards... some truly epic dialogues delivered by Amitabh in a constipated tone. Though I never liked this movie, many swear by Amitabh's angry old man performance in this one. " Cheenti ko bistoyia* kha jaata hai, bistoiye ko medak**, medak to saanp nigal jaata hai, nevla saanp ko marta hai, bhediya nevle ka khoon choos leta hai, sher bhediye ko chaba jata hai. idhar har takatwar apne se kam ko maar kar jeeta hai, malum. * constipated face* hein. " (*) I don't know what a bistoyia is :confused: (**) The word for frog is mendak. Dunno why Bachan says medak. Unless that is a different animal? Agneepath - The "No need to watch animal planet" family entertainer.

Another 'epic' Amitabh scene [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4RY08_yh1g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4RY08_yh1g[/ame] So in this scene Amitabh comes on his horse all the way from Kabul to India overnight. :haha: Minor things like the logistics, geography, terrain, border controls, food issues etc don't bother Badshah Khan. So after an overnight journey on a horse, we would expect him to rest or drink water or something when he reaches India ( the bell characterizes India?? :confused: ) , but he chooses to resort to inane dialoguebaazi, and no one's even listening.

DomainK, this one is for you. :P , from your fav Agneepath
Watch from 3:08 onwards... some truly epic dialogues delivered by Amitabh in a constipated tone. Though I never liked this movie, many swear by Amitabh's angry old man performance in this one. " Cheenti ko bistoyia* kha jaata hai, bistoiye ko medak**, medak to saanp nigal jaata hai, nevla saanp ko marta hai, bhediya nevle ka khoon choos leta hai, sher bhediye ko chaba jata hai. idhar har takatwar apne se kam ko maar kar jeeta hai, malum. * constipated face* hein. " (*) I don't know what a bistoyia is :confused: (**) The word for frog is mendak. Dunno why Bachan says medak. Unless that is a different animal? Agneepath - The "No need to watch animal planet" family entertainer.
:two_thumbs_up: