All hail, Chris Gayle

Ram

I just cannot get myself to pull for the non-Indian players in the league. I am from BLR' date=' am supposed to support BRC, but when Gayle hits Chawla for a six, I go "Shyte ... that sucks."[/quote'] Same here dude, same here. The only reason I watch IPL is to follow Indian youngsters.

Jamaicans and Trinidadians fight over Chris Gayle and Pollard. Trinidadians hype Pollard... Jamaicans hype Gayle. THere is a disjointed feeling . It is frustrating to see such a talented bunch of players keep under-achieving at the international level.

Jamaicans and Trinidadians fight over Chris Gayle and Pollard. Trinidadians hype Pollard... Jamaicans hype Gayle. THere is a disjointed feeling . It is frustrating to see such a talented bunch of players keep under-achieving at the international level.
Gayle has clearly outlined the issue. He hates the coach and there's too much politics from WICB. He even said he was imagining ball as Ottis Gibson's head in previous match. Put him in a decent environment like BRC and this is what Gayle is capable off.

Gayle has just been phenomenal ' date='true match winner,he isnt bothered about Orange cap.[/quote'] Nobody has turned around the tournament in any of the IPL seasons as Gayle has done with RCB this year. RCB were starting to get out of contention with consecutive losses and then Gayle came and changed their fortunes completely and also took them to IPL record of 6 consecutive wins. If they win next game too, it will be a completely new IPL record of consecutive wins.