NBA Playoffs

Alchemist

yes, shyt happens, and we tied 2-2:--D game 5 tonighttttt come on los mavs
Heh Heh!! You've been waiting to retort, haven't ya :-)!! Congratulations to your team; I hope they finish it off in Game 6. I will have to root for the Mavs because one of my buddies is a rabid fan. As for me, I just watch it with no dog in the fight. It's not like this is real sport unlike cricket or college football ;-). Good luck to Dirk, Terry, Kidd ... and Carlisle!

Great win for the Mavs.. Happy that they’re leading 3-2 going to Miami. :--D But my money is still on the Heat. This is still Miami’s series to lose. Dallas did what they had to do, which is force Miami to win the last 2 games of the series, but Miami also will not be in panic stations yet. But to think that Dallas is probably only one more stunning 4th quarter away from clinching the title is an incredible feeling. If I were Erik Spoelstra, I know exactly what I’d be telling my team – you have to finish the game in the 1st 3 quarters. Dallas’ execution in the 4th quarters during these entire playoffs has been stunning. Apart from the game against the Trail-Blazers when they were ambushed by Bradon Roy, they have been pretty much clinical in their job of finishing teams off. They did to the Lakers, now they’re doing it to Miami Miami needs to attack and attack early. Their attack should be so intense and relentless, it should deflate the Dallas offense to the point where they no longer have to will to make one these famous 4th quarter comebacks.