IPL IV: Eliminator: Mumbai Indians vs Kolkatta Knight riders @ Mumbai, May 25 2011

Holysmoke

KKR needs to find another big hitter opener or 1st down batsman for next season. The team looks very good...& "Another Day" could have won. But KKR fans will have to wait another year. Hoping with some more Indian team captaincy experience under Gauti belt...he can have less to no brain fart moment in IPL 5. Good luck MI for the Qualifier 2

Good job Bhajji. But that was a horrible mess up in the end by MI
Messed up but some very uncharacteristic umpiring decisions. I hope they get their act sorted in the coming matches..They almost screwed up MI tonight..

KKR needs to find another big hitter opener or 1st down batsman for next season. The team looks very good...& "Another Day" could have won. But KKR fans will have to wait another year. Hoping with some more Indian team captaincy experience under Gauti belt...he can have less to no brain fart moment in IPL 5. Good luck MI for the Qualifier 2
Two matches back to back, how many days they need? KKR team is fine, get a good management and a good captain.

Messed up but some very uncharacteristic umpiring decisions. I hope they get their act sorted in the coming matches..They almost screwed up MI tonight..
It happens,even yesterday there was a wrong decision made.Dont want to mention no. of decision that have gone MI wayy this year :winky:

It happens' date='even yesterday there was a wrong decision made.Dont want to mention no. of decision that have gone MI wayy this year :winky:[/quote'] MI got the benefit of umpires more than anyone else. To be precise Sachin survived atleast 5 leg befores.

Two matches back to back, how many days they need? KKR team is fine, get a good management and a good captain.
KKR team is not fine. They need atleast 1 more top order attacking batsman. this year....instead of Boucher...had they signed someone like Tamim...could have made this team much stronger. They need that piece to complete & win next year IPL. Captain...I hope he comes back next year stronger & smarter.

The day MI dropped Symonds, they've started winning. If they now drop that pretender Pollard, they can do even better..Pollard as a bowler and as a batsman is giving zero contribution..Even Ray Price could be more useful than Pollard..

KKR team is not fine. They need atleast 1 more top order attacking batsman. this year....instead of Boucher...had they signed someone like Tamim...could have made this team much stronger. They need that piece to complete & win next year IPL. Captain...I hope he comes back next year stronger & smarter.
What were they dpoing in the auctions? In case one Indian player , batsman actually get injured. KKR have only bisla at the disposal. KKR management is to be blamed.