IPL IV: Eliminator: Mumbai Indians vs Kolkatta Knight riders @ Mumbai, May 25 2011

Holysmoke

1. gayrukh, crazy bangali fans, gambo abusing the wkt-keeper a little too much Vs 2. Sachin fanatics Q. which one do I least like?....no comparisons...its : sachin fanatics.:two_thumbs_up:
I knew you would side with anything even remotely gay. :phehehe:

nothing would be more satisfying than beating the overrated Reliance team in their own den ....May 25th...mark your calendar....day of mourning for MI fans
You are Deluded man. Mumbai are the best IPL team. Kay Kay Har is chiti compared to them.

1. gayrukh, crazy bangali fans, gambo abusing the wkt-keeper a little too much Vs 2. Sachin fanatics Q. which one do I least like?....no comparisons...its : sachin fanatics.:two_thumbs_up:
Good to know you have dislike for other Indians who belong from different community. Carry on the hate.

Good to know you have dislike for other Indians who belong from different community. Carry on the hate.
i thought you knew tht eden gardens bangali fans are quite famous for a few wrong reasons for many yrs......I love bangaliz , they are nice peoplez my last manager was a sardar (sikh that is) from kolkata:woot:, was a grt guy, bas bolta bahut jyada tha

i thought you knew tht eden gardens bangali fans are quite famous for a few wrong reasons for many yrs......I love bangaliz , they are nice peoplez my last manager was a sardar (sikh that is) from kolkata:woot:, was a grt guy, bas bolta bahut jyada tha
People are passionate here, You cant blame them. Its the same people who turns up in large number in support, irrespective of rare occasions.

No Jinx' date=' seriously KKR cant win this one after such a Shamefull loss. Those who think Kay Kay Har still has a chance should walk with his/her eyes closed in the middle of a high way and Fancy his/her chance of not getting knocked down by a vehicle.[/quote'] My take is different. It was a devastating loss, but KKR was the better team for 39 overs. Can they use the fluke loss as a fuel? May be. I think they have a even chance of winning. KKR is inconsistent but has got better all round performers than MI. It's anybody's game.

My take is different. It was a devastating loss, but KKR was the better team for 39 overs. Can they use the fluke loss as a fuel? May be. I think they have a even chance of winning. KKR is inconsistent but has got better all round performers than MI. It's anybody's game.
I hope so.....but in every match...& its a trend...Gauti in the middle always makes a mistake. & he will make another tomorrow. Hoping this time its dont cost us the match.

I hope so.....but in every match...& its a trend...Gauti in the middle always makes a mistake. & he will make another tomorrow. Hoping this time its dont cost us the match.
I think he has grown more accustomed to chasing scores. Thats his comfort zone. The bowlers have performed well and he is happy chasing these totals. Batting 2nd it just depends upon individual batsmen. Batting 1st and setting a score and you can bank on him to have a brain fart for sure. Against MI nobody played a blinder till franklin but he still couldn't cope. I'm sure if Dhoni would've been the captain of this team, KKR wouldn't had lost a single match.

Winner gets a wounded Chris Gayle and co. as a present. :hahaha: I expect MI to choke. Question is will they choke right here or against Gayle and co. I think MI have just about enough to beat KKR at Mumbai.

Sudden death scenario for all 3 teams now. Among all the three teams KKR will do better in a high pressure situation. I state this despite the last over loss because of Gauti who rises to the occasion in semi finals and finals. On the other hand MI will seriously rely on Malinga to do the magic. He is capable. But teams will be more than ready.

Sudden death scenario for all 3 teams now. Among all the three teams KKR will do better in a high pressure situation. I state this despite the last over loss because of Gauti who rises to the occasion in semi finals and finals. On the other hand MI will seriously rely on Malinga to do the magic. He is capable. But teams will be more than ready.
Best of all worlds for us. Sit back and enjoy. :beer: