How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

Jealous of me playing with my gsd puppy, my sister tortured my dad nd bought a golden retriever for her. :woot: she fed him a lot today morning nd he got sick. :facepalm: now both the puppies love me. :D a cpl of pics C360_2013_06_27_20_37_25.jpgC360_2013_06_29_10_07_51.jpg
:icflove::two_thumbs_up:Cost of retreiver?

45k' date='26k :headshake:[/quote'] imported pure breds will be costing that much.. its worth the money I can say.. p.s: i already found another female gsd puppy, its with a frnd's frnd.. we will do some pimp work after few yrs, and cut a deal sell them to kennels or u can keep them :secret: if u buy a pure bred, its worth the money nd it can be taken back if u wish..

imported pure breds will be costing that much.. its worth the money I can say.. p.s: i already found another female gsd puppy, its with a frnd's frnd.. we will do some pimp work after few yrs, and cut a deal sell them to kennels or u can keep them :secret: if u buy a pure bred, its worth the money nd it can be taken back if u wish..
:two_thumbs_up:Post pics of those 2 regularly:icflove:Where u live?Do u know place where they sell pure breed lab or golden retreiver?

:two_thumbs_up:Post pics of those 2 regularly:icflove:Where u live?Do u know place where they sell pure breed lab or golden retreiver?
I live in coimbatore.. here the climate is cool like in kerela, so it suits these puppies.. still the ret took some time to adopt.. I bought from Green field kennel, ooty.. don't buy right now.. get after 2 months :icflove: btw, where do u live in chennai? .. rets need a big space nd lot of shade

my dad didn't like the price of both dogs.. they r bought from ooty.. gsd - 45k ret - 26 k I guess the retriever litters are all sold out
dude.. if many guys willing to shell out huge moneyz for the dogs .. i ll get 2 pure adult GSD's and l ll start a kennel club :winky:

dude.. if many guys willing to shell out huge moneyz for the dogs .. i ll get 2 pure adult GSD's and l ll start a kennel club :winky:
yes, there r lot of ppl out there.. I already said abt a guy who owns huskys.. he bought a cpl of them for a lakh nd his entire house has A/C.. what u say is true.. I already got a frnd with a female gsd puppy.. its also an imported, pure bred, same color, has a mane nd bought from the same kennel.. we ll just arrange for a first night nd sell the new puppies to the same kennel. my dad planned this even before buying him. :--D we ll take back the money spent in no time. :agree:

looks like it has got a electric shock :hysterical: cute
Fresh from bath.. Don is lion face gsd.. a loin like mane will grow, while getting bigger.. has a thicker coat than the most gsd's Don is bit sick, as soon as Nikki arrived.. He is jealous of Nikki :giggle: Don won't eat food easily, but if he sees Nikki eating, then all of sudden he jumps in and grabs the food.. :haha: