How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

Wats B to K? I just quoted a law statement. Peacocks are the most annoying ans stipid birds. They also attack children. Try Pheasants or turkey. They also beautiful and taste good :D
would have put it on leash :dontknow: plan b to k = 10 plan B

Most ppl who hate dogs are either afraid or got bitten. :hahaha:
THISSSSSSSSSS None of them have ever had any interaction with any kutta they are so phattu and try to act all cool ki 'ughh i just dont like dogssss'.. please guys we know they scare you, its ok to say mujhe darr lagta hai:two_thumbs_up:

THISSSSSSSSSS None of them have ever had any interaction with any kutta they are so phattu and try to act all cool ki 'ughh i just dont like dogssss'.. please guys we know they scare you, its ok to say mujhe darr lagta hai:two_thumbs_up:
oh look we got a mind reader over here B-> P.S. I don't mind dogs as long as they stay outside the house

Dogs just make us very happy. We feel like we can forgive , if we are mad at someone. Something that you wouldn't get even with bestest of best friends.