Yograj Singh Special

Yograj doesn't live with Yuvraj and Punjabis don't beg.
This is the biggest myth I have heard for a long time? How will you know if a beggar is Punjabi or not? Can a beggar afford a turban and can he wash and maintain it? Of course a Punjabi beggar won't have turban or even long hair which is difficult to maintain. So how will you know him from other beggars? You are expecting a Punjabi beggar with an expensive turban when he wouldn't even be able to wash his clothes. This is like expecting a Hindu beggar to have his sacred thread or Muslim beggar to alway wear a skull cap.
Yes beggars all over Punjab but Punjab is full of outsiders. I meant Jatt Sikhs which is what Yograj is.
"Jatt" sikhs? Funny you hyphenate a religion that is anti castist. There are sikhs and I hate to burst your bubble but jatts are the least affluent and the cause of the majority of Punjab's social issues including rampant drug usage and female infanticide issues.
Off topic jonas. Punjab used to produce good spinners' date=' fast bowlers. Notable being Bedi, harbhajan dingh, Maninder Singh, Mohammed Nissar.Is there any reason for decline for players playjng for India?[/quote'] Punjab also use to be one of the richest most affluent States. How the mighty have fallen. There is a rampant drug problem among punjabi youth coupled with the proliferation of social media and the Internet fostering a weak sports culture.
"Jatt" sikhs? Funny you hyphenate a religion that is anti castist. There are sikhs and I hate to burst your bubble but jatts are the least affluent and the cause of the majority of Punjab's social issues including rampant drug usage and female infanticide issues.
You are once again confused and lost. I never said Jatt Sikhs are most affluent or anything of that sorts. I don't have a problem agreeing with the fact about drug usage and female infanticide. It's a major issue. Everyone knows that. You are creating your own bubble and bursting it here. But still it is also a fact, Jatt sikhs are proud people and don't beg.
This is the biggest myth I have heard for a long time? How will you know if a beggar is Punjabi or not? Can a beggar afford a turban and can he wash and maintain it? Of course a Punjabi beggar won't have turban or even long hair which is difficult to maintain. So how will you know him from other beggars? You are expecting a Punjabi beggar with an expensive turban when he wouldn't even be able to wash his clothes. This is like expecting a Hindu beggar to have his sacred thread or Muslim beggar to alway wear a skull cap.
This is not a myth. A Sardar beggar is as rare as finding s diamond in dust. Keeping long hair and beard is not expensive. It's super cheap and don't even have to go to barber. Wtf are you talking about? Sikhs are hard working people and believe in earning their bread and butter and not begging for it.
Punjab also use to be one of the richest most affluent States. How the mighty have fallen. There is a rampant drug problem among punjabi youth coupled with the proliferation of social media and the Internet fostering a weak sports culture.
Drug usage hasn't made Punjab poor. Punjabis have money that's why they are doing drugs in first place. The problem is the unemployment and lack of industries in the state and inefficient governments over the years. Punjab was the richest because of agriculture but times have changed and now the states with big industries and IT are amongst the richest and that's wherr Punjab is lacking.
All Human beings are equal. Jatts were there before even Sikh religion was formed. Jatt mean farmers and landlords. Yes if I say Jatts are superior than everyone else then yes I am a castist or whatever the term is. I didn't say that.
This is not a myth. A Sardar beggar is as rare as finding s diamond in dust. Keeping long hair and beard is not expensive. It's super cheap and don't even have to go to barber. Wtf are you talking about? Sikhs are hard working people and believe in earning their bread and butter and not begging for it.
And there are many beggars with long hair and beard. How do you know they are not Punjabi? Yes when a poor guy is starving it is because he is lazy. Extremely pathetic post trying to put down poor people who have to resort to begging because they have no other option

Yuvraj Singh's father to Dhoni: Why are you not using my son's spin in WT20?

"What the f**k is happening? What is the captain trying to prove?," asks Yograj, not hiding his ire over Yuvraj's batting position being changed. "When shuffling happens too often, questions arise in the mind (of the player) and that this is not cricket. A player wonders whether he is needed or not. The captain has to be very careful in what he is dealing with.

"If he (Dhoni) does not like him, he should bloody well tell the selectors about it. If he has got anything personal with him, he can take it out, but by doing this, you are destroying the team. Imagine Yuvraj not bowling on such turning wickets where he has claimed 15 wickets in the 2011 World Cup. The world is watching this," said Yograj. - 

See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/yuvraj-singhs-father-what-is-dhoni-trying-to-prove/17075178#sthash.he2qEYiq.dpuf

Edited by Ankit_sharma03