Sri Lankan Cricket in terrible condition after 3 yrs.

I think what really hampered us the most was that we had to chase every game. I mean we chased under the lights all 8 games!!! And at a venue such as Hobart where chasing under lights is a clear disadvantage really hurt us. I am sure if we had gotten an opportunity to bat 1st and bowl under the lights we would have had a few more wins. And it didn't help either that we never had a fixed top order and went with "rotation" policy. IMO a team needs to have a settled top order for the team to do well as you can't just rotate the top order every game.
that's a top post mate, especially the bold part :hysterical::hysterical: not to mention you guys wanted to chase even when you won the toss :giggle:

LOL at Loins :) Let's all take a moment to laugh at the lankan loins who have now gone nearly 2 years without a series win of any kind - tests or odis, home or away :hysterical: Since Murali retired loins have dine diddly squat other than lose in the finals which somehow the loins fans are extremely proud of :cantstop: keep it up loins and well done :two_thumbs_up:

Let's all take a moment to laugh at the lankan loins who have now gone nearly 2 years without a series win of any kind - tests or odis, home or away :hysterical: Since Murali retired loins have dine diddly squat other than lose in the finals which somehow the loins fans are extremely proud of :cantstop: keep it up loins and well done :two_thumbs_up:
wheres that lankan troll (21 cent i guess) who was taking solace from india's exit after getting spanked by bangbros....... i wonder what excuse he has got now for lanka's performance
wheres that lankan troll (21 cent i guess) who was taking solace from india's exit after getting spanked by bangbros....... i wonder what excuse he has got now for lanka's performance
Lankans were cr@p before that chucker Murali and are back to where they were before the chucker. Lankans should get down on their knees and thank BCCI for backing them on the Murali issue else they would have been in the same boat as Zimboks and Bangbros.