The New layout and color of the site is awesome

zubinpepsi

We tried several different combinations and in the end settled for this one. Varun did the bulk of graphics and no wonder it looks great. I have switched on the front page now and expect some additions in the next few days. We would like to have our old BLogs, calendar and the rest of the features available in the next few days.

oh great.. BUt ravi, why do i have to refresh the page everytime to get this new format.. when i click back link or the link at the top of the page.. i get the old blue colored page.. I have to press f5 to get the new one.. what shud i do abt tht?

It's just your browser cache. Clear the cache and it should work fine. If you are using Firefox, go to tools --> private data and check cache and then go ok. If you are using internet explorer, go to tools --> internet options and press the button delete files under Temporary internet files section.

Yeah, too much green for my liking. A bit bright on the eyes. If the background were a lighter shade of blue, this theme would be perfect. You can make this the default theme for the site, but it would be a good idea to give users an option to change themes. The font is too small and congested, IMO. Leaves too much space in the message frame.

I like it tooo... and I dont see it like Pakistan or whatever... In fact the bar separating individual posts are in tri-colors...looks so cute... Varun...please send me your email on PM. I need to get in touch with you buddy... good job there...

Nice earthy colours...I like the tricolour seperators..... The green borders on the side could be a little thinner..... and the background just a little bit offwhiter....font too small..i'll have to get reading glasses....