ICF Mumbai Meet

EnterTheVoid

:nono: Grossly mistaken, my friend. Only one city can beat Delhi chicks - Chandigarh! Bangalore? :hehe: I currently work here and HELL NO!
Agreed. Bangalore is so so. Depends on your luck' date=' definitely not like Delhi. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Abe Goona, you are looking for wyminz in Kalaaspaalya or smth? Bangalore has hotties swarming :woot:

True' date=' very few airports actually beat Changi! KLIA, I feel would come pretty close. Another beautiful one is the San Francisco International Airport, you feel like you're landing in water just like the Boston Logan. A big fan of Heathrow - T5 too.[/quote'] Agree. From the ones I have been to, these two are also pretty good: Hong Kong International Airport Narita International Airport (Japan)

:nono: Grossly mistaken, my friend. Only one city can beat Delhi chicks - Chandigarh! Bangalore? :hehe: I currently work here and HELL NO!
Well then I must've been lucky. A majority of the Bengaluru chicks I met were HAWT. And Delhi/Chandigarh girls = hot? :cantstop: What the....

Abe Goona, you are looking for wyminz in Kalaaspaalya or smth? Bangalore has hotties swarming :woot:
++ Most Delhi girls can't hold a conversation except when they are arguing. Bombay and Bangalore girls can, in that order. Cal girls are often feisty and coquettish (there's a word for it in bangla - "nyaka") and can be irresistible if that's your thing.

++ Most Delhi girls can't hold a conversation except when they are arguing. Bombay and Bangalore girls can, in that order. Cal girls are often feisty and coquettish (there's a word for it in bangla - "nyaka") and can be irresistible if that's your thing.
I have observed that too ! Naaekaa lol

You want an orator or a hot girl? :doh: On a serious note, nah dude, I disagree. A lot of the delhi girls are very well educated, you must've probably interacted with the mangolpuri (in west delhi) crowd :hehe:

You want an orator or a hot girl? :doh: On a serious note, nah dude, I disagree. A lot of the delhi girls are very well educated, you must've probably interacted with the mangolpuri (in west delhi) crowd :hehe:
If a girl can't talk well, chances are she doesn't think right either, and that's a turn off. Remember that crazy ex if you want confirmation of this! And as for the second point, Probably :) I don't really know the caste system in delhi girls. But I get your point that at a certain point of urbanity there is similarity among different cities. But if I were to describe a girl each to represent delhi, mumbai, bangalore and cal, I would stick to my definitions!

If a girl can't talk well, chances are she doesn't think right either, and that's a turn off. Remember that crazy ex if you want confirmation of this! And as for the second point, Probably :) I don't really know the caste system in delhi girls. But I get your point that at a certain point of urbanity there is similarity among different cities. But if I were to describe a girl each to represent delhi, mumbai, bangalore and cal, I would stick to my definitions!
So you go and talk to each and every girl on the road/malls to measure the hotness criteria? Crowd hotness = from general birdwatching perspective => Chandigarh> Delhi ~=Mumbai >Pune >>>>Bangalore Calcutta has special place - haven't been there to see the authentic stuff, but whoever bongs I've interacted outside - are top class blokkenns.