ICF Mumbai Meet

EnterTheVoid

That's sad...Hey Sree' date=' if at all you have any plans of coming to Vancouver in near future...that'll be cool...me, Rajiv & Panesar are here..:two_thumbs_up: ( sorry if I missed out anyone else :winky: )[/quote'] Good stuff Under_Score. I have never been to the U.S./Canada. When I am in that part of the world, I will definitely let you know.

Yes, a big vote of Thanks to Holy who was generous enough to show us around town and share his in depth insight on the city. Another addition to "top class blokes". :two_thumbs_up: Now we only need rendezvous with Pawnjabi to break this pattern.:winky: And most of all thanks to ICF. There is no way we would have met or spoken to each other, if it had not been for the forum. Its a pity that rest couldn't join us.:icflove:

Hey Sree, Ravi, Holy and the junta who made it. Hope it went great. I really wanted to be there but as you must've noticed, I've hardly been active on ICF from the past week or so. Stuck neck deep in work. Plus, I wasn't in town. Sree, read you're here for 2 months. Lets see how things pan out :--D