Zaheer and Sreesanth ruled out of the Test series against West Indies

Sreenath Aravind looked like a decent prospect in the IPL. He could have been given a go. He certainly looks a better bowler than Mithun. Mat Inns Balls Runs Wkts BBI BBM Ave Econ SR 4w 5w 10 First-class 20 38 3684 1844 68 5/49 7/93 27.11 3.00 54.1 3 1 0 List A 17 17 877 619 28 4/41 4/41 22.10 4.23 31.3 1 0 0 Twenty20 27 26 525 635 35 4/14 4/14 18.14 7.25 15.0 2 0 0 Pretty impressive domestic career too. http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/player/290632.html

munna `s fitness is worse and praveen cannot bowl once the new ball gets old rubbish selection should have called back rp singh mithun is not that bad selection he took six wickets in srilanka test series while ishant took 7 wickets
RP Singh is in no kind of form for test cricket. Munaf's fitness has improved a lot over the last year or so, I think he is fine to bowl long spells. Thing is tough he is very much a 3rd paceman and not really a new ball bowler.
Zak' date=' Ishant and Munaf will rock England. Maybe we should go with one out and out pace bowler in the squad[/quote'] We will have 5 pacers in the squad for England and we can have 2 out of RP Singh/PK/Varun Aaron/Mithun/Yadav along with Zak, Ishant, and Sreeshanth. Munaf's selection will depend on this test series as how he copes with long spells and what kind of effect he can have in this test series. MUnaf will be playing test after a long time now.

India will play 2 spinners in All matches - tests Amit and Sardar...with Munaf and ishant. Ishant will be a hit,,even munaf mAy get some success.. Mishra will get the most wickets followed by ishant and bhajji. I feel we will win all Tests I dnt see this batting Saving a test against ishant munaf MISHRA and bhajji.