Bollywood trivia/gossip/talk

Sir john

Sorry G92, Rajiv got it right before you. This is the only duet song in all of 1995 and 1996 where both the actor and the actress don't change their clothes. :omg: Well done Rajiv, maan gaye. :hatsoff:
That can't be true. I am sure there are tons, for example this one : I5_BhsgR9G8

Which movie? This is Hindi-English or Vice-Versa Translated 1) English song in an Indian Movie Mujhe pyar hua hain, mujhe ek anjabi se pyaar hua hain, aaj ki hain raat aur mujhe pyar ho raha hain 2) Hindi to English My heart doesn't feel like anything, without you. I am not sure what to do. There is absolutely nothing here without you Post the converted youtube vids

Okay' date=' I fail - just watched the above song again and wasted a few brain cells in the process and it does have a change of clothes, but even so I am sure there are many more.[/quote'] The one I posted doesnt have a change of clothes.

Which movie? This is Hindi-English or Vice-Versa Translated 1) English song in an Indian Movie Mujhe pyar hua hain, mujhe ek anjabi se pyaar hua hain, aaj ki hain raat aur mujhe pyar ho raha hain 2) Hindi to English My heart doesn't feel like anything, without you. I am not sure what to do. There is absolutely nothing here without you Post the converted youtube vids
Chamka nahin - these translations are yours and you want us to identify the originals?

Which movie? This is Hindi-English or Vice-Versa Translated 1) English song in an Indian Movie Mujhe pyar hua hain, mujhe ek anjabi se pyaar hua hain, aaj ki hain raat aur mujhe pyar ho raha hain
2) Hindi to English My heart doesn't feel like anything, without you. I am not sure what to do. There is absolutely nothing here without you Post the converted youtube vids
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AopldxQnxRg&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Dewaar (1975) - I'm falling in love with a stranger‬‏[/ame]
[ame=
- ‪Tere Bin Kahin Lagta Hi Nahi Dil‬‏[/ame]

Okay' date=' I fail - just watched the above song again and wasted a few brain cells in the process and it does have a change of clothes, but even so I am sure there are many more.[/quote'] :wilted_rose: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: WTH? No need to waste any brain cells. Its a good song. I danced on this song during an annual day function at school.