Bollywood trivia/gossip/talk

Sir john

Theme of the day: Journalism Q1) What was the name of the newspaper Sridevi worked for in Mr.India? Q2) What was the name of the newspaper Konkona Sen Sharma Verma Gupta Acharya Shorey worked for in Page 3? Q3) What was the name of the newspaper Raveena Tandon worked for in Mohra? Q4) What channel did Nana Patekar say is he working for when he went as an undercover reporter to interview Amitabh Bachchan in his basti? Q5) Which was the newspaper Shabana Azmi worked for in "Main Azad hoon" ?
1) T(Cr)imes of India :giggle: 2) Something today, India today probably 3) Tu cheez badi hain mast mast newspaper 4) no clue 5) damn, saw this like 3 months ago.... :((

1) T(Cr)imes of India :giggle: 2) Something today, India today probably 3) Tu cheez badi hain mast mast newspaper 4) no clue 5) damn, saw this like 3 months ago.... :((
You got 1 right. Urbestfriend got 2 right, general_publi guessed 4. That leaves 3 and 5 unanswered.

coffee..truthfully' date=' did u google my song in shart? if not, what was the video abt[/quote'] Initially, I thought it was a song I had heard . But the second clue you changed the lyrics. So, I did google. I had not seen the video of back in those days. I had heard some other songs of the same album.