Stop this hate against Bhaji

LOL well at least you think Bhajji should be mentioned in the same sentence as those three. Its people like you who were scream for Kumble to be dropped a few years ago and replaced by Bhajji.
He is not even fit to lace their boots, he is finished, his confidence is shot and he will be a burden on the bowling attack until he is dropped once and for all. 'People like you blah blah blah.........' What are you on about, stop thinking you're some oracle who can read minds.
He is not even fit to lace their boots, he is finished, his confidence is shot and he will be a burden on the bowling attack until he is dropped once and for all. 'People like you blah blah blah.........' What are you on about, stop thinking you're some oracle who can read minds.
You sir take the cake. He is better than all of these three bowlers. Kumble - When both played together his record was as good or better than Kumble. Murali - I did not know he played cricket. At least growing up we were told we could not bowl like that. Warne - Topic for another discussion. Stop this hate. It is slowly burning you from inside and come up with some concrete ideas.
:finger: don't kiss tamiz butt' date=' btw pongal is not a bad word & it has nothing to do with lizards :winky:[/quote']Aww come on Under_Score get a perspective here. In case you are not aware, Outsider himself is a Punjabi (at least I think so) and what he has said is every bit relevant. Let's face it...there is no need to portray ppl who dont like Bhajji as having something against Bhajji's religion or his region. I am a Bhajji defender and my lineage is half "pongal and half "gongura". But my identity is full "bangalorean" and much before that it is full "human" and full "indian". Let's get on with the topic of the thread and keep away from unnecessary regional wars. Like the lizard king said, the IPL is long over.
You sir take the cake. He is better than all of these three bowlers. Kumble - When both played together his record was as good or better than Kumble. Murali - I did not know he played cricket. At least growing up we were told we could not bowl like that. Warne - Topic for another discussion. Stop this hate. It is slowly burning you from inside and come up with some concrete ideas.
What is burning me more is that Dartbhajan is costing games for India now with his non performances with the ball and I can't see that changing any time soon.
Please ban yourself.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Thanks for the comic relief..
Time to create stop having orgasm over Bhajji thread.
facepalm111.jpg
I know Bhajji is still good and I'm a big fan of him but even he will laugh if someone says that he's better than the three you named.
:two_thumbs_up: :cantstop:
Midfielder im a bhajji defender and in no way is he better than Warne. And Murali has been proven to be a legit bowler.
The only point I agree with is the second one, i.e. that Murali used to chuck, but no way is Harbhajan better than Kumble or Warne. Kumble was the reason India were nearly impossible to beat at home in 90s and given a deteriorating pitch or pitch affording help to spinners the guy was impossible to play. As for Warne he has to be arguably the best spinner the world has seen.
facepalm.gif :cantstop: :hysterical: :facepalm: You are worse than KT in being a fanboi ,this is a seriously retarded post.