Stop this hate against Bhaji

I think Bradman had to travel in a train like this to get around train-pictures5.jpg
Brilliant point +1 This has to be factored in while converting batting average from Bradman's times to our times. Not only Bradman had to travel in such horrible fashion, back in those days, I don't think that Alligator hunter guy was present in Australia and neither was the alligator hunter helpline number. So every random Aussie had to kill alligators themselves when they crossed paths. Bradman wasn't exempt from this. Plus check this map out: AverageIQ-Map-World.png Aussies have the lowest IQ in the world, along with some irrelevant country in Southern Africa. So when comparing batting averages, by adjusting for IQ, alligator hunting and train traveling discomfort, Bradman's 99.94 translates to 118.126 today.
Call me a racist but nothing peeves me more than suggesting Chinese have the highest IQ in the world..Freaking stereotypes.
Harbhajan got our IQ scores down. Otherwise we would be much ahead of them. I think BCCI should send him on a goodwill tour of China. Then we must recalculate the IQs.
Believing that warne revived leg spinning has nothing to do with being a gora. Just your race obsession has led to that.
Aren't you reading my posts properly? Let me try and put this differently... Apart from Aus, Eng, and NZ (maybe WI to a certain extent) spin bowling never died for it to be revived.
He could be charcoal Kala and with his skill you'd have to admit that his skill level has totally changed the game and leg spinning... I posted vids of Warnie bowling guys in test between their legs, massive turns etc :--D Can you show me something even similar? No....your response is "this is gora propaganda gora gora gora!!!"
Dude I already made my opinion clear on this - Warne is the greatest leggie the game has seen. Why are u again bringing this up?
BTW im searching for a train :cantstop:
If you live in Mumbai then the max distance you may need to go is about 10 kms before which you will find rail tracks. Wait there and some or the other train will come soon enough. Hey by the way who is your fav midfielder? Did you like Roberto Carlos? ps: Sachin==GOD, ek aur topic khul gaya