'2002 riot records destroyed'

1983-2011

The day is not far when your mullah brigade is kicked out from theAmericas and Europe. And let's see who you are prostrating to

Anyhow' date=' I've got to leave. Happy wanking off to burning corpses while prostrating to Modi bhagwaan to you.[/quote']

Yeah' date=' Narsimha Rao, Tytler, Sajjan Kumar - anyone involved in actively perpetrating the '84 riots is a genocidal maniac - see how easy it is for a fair and balanced person to say it. Now let's hear you and your bhagwaa brigade members say that Modi is a genocidal maniac![/quote']I dont consider Modi, RG, PVN, Tytler or Sajjan Kumar to be a "genocidal maniac", though the latter two have been allegedly seen to lead violent mobs in 1984 which makes them murderers. Like Rajiv, Modi was also not any sort of veteran in Gujarat in 2002. He was made CM in late 2001 before which he had worked mainly in Delhi. In fact he was elected as an MLA only a couple of weeks before the riots. At the time of the riots Modi had no governance experience whatsoever. The target of my post was not you though. The critics of Modi in the media, the NGOs have never tarred PVN or Rajiv with the same brush as they wield against him. This shows that much of the criticism from those quarters against him is not principled, rather political and biased.

Fracking beacon of democracy is Gujarat' date=' no wonder your leader can't even get permission to p!ss in the US. :hysterical:[/quote'] Without defending Modi ( although that "innocent till proven guilty" logic is still applicable imo ) how is US govt.'s approval of Modi relevant here. Not to mention if we are talking about morality here, US govt. has very little to take a high moral ground based on its policies ( I am not singling out Bush Govt. ). Are US companies not investing in Modi state ? While the anger against Modi is perfectly understandable, I disagree with the line of argument.

Care to explain why the only place there have been major riots in India in the last 20 years has been the great state of Gujarat' date=' whose CM cannot p!ss in the US even after begging on all fours?[/quote'] One can only wonder how scums like outsider were begging in the US consulate to get a visa and piss and lead a second class lowlife in US

Bhaiya at least I protested on something' date=' not cheer led the killing and slaughter of innocents, just because some people who shared a religion with them were involved in some criminal activity.[/quote'] Bhaiyajee, you protested at one event because of tax money and at other because it doesn't concern you directly (neither as a Sikh or a Gujarati) :winky: I could write the same stuff like you do if this happened to some other state as it's easy to do that as a 3rd party. I hope you realize how difficult it is to see your people, irrespective of their religion, go through this .... And there are reasons why people move on

What is the equivalence of Sikh and Gujarati - one was a Hindu-Sikh in Delhi riot the other was a Hindu-Muslim riot in Gujarat.
Ok so an Hindu, you could speak against Hindus on both :hysterical: .... I thought you didn't believe in religion

Bhaiyajee, you protested at one event because of tax money and at other because it doesn't concern you directly (neither as a Sikh or a Gujarati) :winky: I could write the same stuff like you do if this happened to some other state as it's easy to do that as a 3rd party. I hope you realize how difficult it is to see your people, irrespective of their religion, go through this .... And there are reasons why people move on
But are you sure they have. Have the ground conditions changed so much in Gujarat ? How do you know that it will not explode again ?

Yeah, Narsimha Rao, Tytler, Sajjan Kumar - anyone involved in actively perpetrating the '84 riots is a genocidal maniac - see how easy it is for a fair and balanced person to say it. Now let's hear you and your bhagwaa brigade members say that Modi is a genocidal maniac! PS : Rajiv Gandhi was not in a position of any real power when the riots happened, but if he has even an impassive role of not taking the right action at the right time, then he is also a genocidal maniac.
That's one of the dilemmas many voters face, you find maniacs everywhere and in every field. At the end of the day, one is picking a tainted (in some way) leader .... At this point, many folks in India need to be taken to law for one thing or other. You are picking amongst corrupt people, thieves, manics, manipulators, opportunists, criminals, etc. And ppl go for the ones they are most comfortable with Until there is a revolution in India which not only cleans it up in every way, your points are not that relevant .... Based on your assessment, you will need to punish some for something Why don't you refer to the link Seedhi provided unless what your coward officer friend said is what counts

But are you sure they have. Have the ground conditions changed so much in Gujarat ? How do you know that it will not explode again ?
It is difficult to say what would happen in future. Battles are usually fought in pairs, with the 2nd war usually started by the loser of the 1st war .... Do you really think that many in Muslim community would sit quite if a strong leader like Modi were not in power? With Modi in power do you see Hindus going after Muslims unnecessarily? If what is said by some here were true, Muslims would have been driven out of Gujarat, but they are not because at the bed of the day many folks have moved on .... Which is why having a strong leader helps everyone .... Now if some minority vote seeking cheapo from Cong were to come to power, many in minority would gather strength to trouble Hindus (which has been happening over the years) for their pass time, shout anti-Indian slogans and then the cycle of riots and bad blood would continue Hindus in Gujarat like to keep quiet but for how long? Modi brings that balance to Gujarat where by Hibdus can do what they love, I.e. Quietly go around their business in peace and Muslims (the anti social elements in that community) don't feel comfortable trying to create trouble like at Godhra. And without trouble, both communities can live peacefully, prosper and move on

PS just to add that I am not talking about ideal scenarios but what I think would work best in the current situation from the choices available .... Like many, I can write ideal stuff as well may be even sound like Gandhiji and be diplomatic but may be this isn't the place for that .... As many would know, this is an emotional subject for many in/from Gujarat .... I don't have anything more to say at this point in time so wouldn't be adding much to this thread It was good to read different opinions :icflove:

> I've personally spoken with IAS/IPS officers who received orders from 'higher up' to not do anything. No matter what spin you guys might want to give I am at peace at knowing the truth and not so at peace with knowing that nothing will happen about it except finding some scapegoats which has been the norm in every criminal activity by politicians in India. I refuse to believe any IPS officer, most of them are corrupt and their aim is to make money. I had a friend whose dad was IPS office in Ahmedabad and his only aim was to clear the IPS or IAS exam and start making money. He was freaking arrogant. The reason why our society is corrupt because of these fellows, they have all the power, education, qualification to change the system, but *****ers don't do anything. I wish even there were 50% honest like Kiran Bedi, our politicians would not have been able to do the ****.. and yes you can keep making judgement based on this IPS officer. Why did they take orders, they could have said, ***** you Modi, I am incharge of law and order and I will do whatever it takes. It so easy to say oh man I was ordered to do that from higher up. And last, genocide?? LOL?? so only muslims were victims of riots?? LOL, did you even know how many hindus were victim...
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This is probably the funniest thing I've read on ICF in a long time. You say why did the IAS/IPS officers take orders - they took orders because Narendra Modi was their fecking boss and they had to take his orders otherwise face his wrath. And I can tell you that life becomes very difficult for IAS/IPS officers if the CM is not pleased with you. I've seen cases in UP where IAS officers who were of Cabinet Secretary rank did something which displeased the CM and the very next day the guy was transferred to the worst department in the entire state - just imagine, from being one of the top most civil servants in the state to being a mere member of a department where the offices don't even have electricity half the time. These people just have to obey the orders of the CM or a large part of their life can be ruined.
But the riots were triggered by the burning of the S-6 coach in which 59 Karsevaks were killed. What had Modi got to do with that?
he had nothing to do with that but what happened after that could never have happened without the support of the CM.
It's been 27 years...
why are you bringing these riots in this thread???

I codemn 1984 and 2002 riots and the culprits.. If Modi is proved as a mass murderer, may he be given sever punishment.. I'm not sure is 184 culprits could ever be punished..Just like the Bhopal Gas tregedy culprits got away (1000s of innocent people including large number of muslims massacred using poisonous MIC gas, and yes Congress Govt. knew about the safety about the plant).. Why I'm bringing all these in this discussion? You guys have got wrong target.. First demand the justice for 1984 events..It's a waiting list..Once those culprits are prosecuted, I'm pretty sure recent events culprits will also be prosecuted.. Inshallah.. The heart should bleed for every victims and not just for Muslims victims..
Wah! Wah!! Dhanya ho bhai tum :adore: :adore: So even if one day there is ample proof that certain people were involved in the 2002 riots and these people could be punished on the basis of that proof, we should say "no, we will not punish these people because those responsible for 1984 riots have not been punished yet" :hysterical::hysterical:

I am big Modi fan. During 2002 riots, i was in Ahmadabad and living in Muslim majority area (Jamalpur). My house is surrounded by five mosque, i hear 25 azan's a day. Riots never started by any Hindu in my my area as we are in real minority nearly 5% only. Most of the mosques were shouting "ALLAH ho AKBAR" and "Kafiro ko kaat dalo" "Islam khatre mai hai". You never imagine what was the situation until you feel that. At that day, if Bajrang dal and VHP didnt come to our rescue, i might not here writing this post to you. I really dont care what Modi did and how he did. But i and my family owe life to him. RESPECT NMO. I rate him next sardar from gujarat.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This is probably the funniest thing I've read on ICF in a long time. You say why did the IAS/IPS officers take orders - they took orders because Narendra Modi was their fecking boss and they had to take his orders otherwise face his wrath. And I can tell you that life becomes very difficult for IAS/IPS officers if the CM is not pleased with you. I've seen cases in UP where IAS officers who were of Cabinet Secretary rank did something which displeased the CM and the very next day the guy was transferred to the worst department in the entire state - just imagine, from being one of the top most civil servants in the state to being a mere member of a department where the offices don't even have electricity half the time. These people just have to obey the orders of the CM or a large part of their life can be ruined. he had nothing to do with that but what happened after that could never have happened without the support of the CM. why are you bringing these riots in this thread???
Well its not funny because you don't understand. lets say Modi orders IPS officers to kill innocent people or lets say orders them to don't do **** and a mob attacks their family. They get the call, what would they do now?? They will say "F^ck Modi's order" its my family, and will go there and save them. See it was so easy for them to say, they had orders. For *****s sacks don't you any humanity, and do what is right, does not matter if you lose your job next day. So for me they are biggest culprits if what Mr. Outsider is saying is true.

Well its not funny because you don't understand. lets say Modi orders IPS officers to kill innocent people or lets say orders them to don't do **** and a mob attacks their family. They get the call, what would they do now?? They will say "F^ck Modi's order" its my family, and will go there and save them. See it was so easy for them to say, they had orders. For *****s sacks don't you any humanity, and do what is right, does not matter if you lose your job next day. So for me they are biggest culprits if what Mr. Outsider is saying is true.
So because they followed his orders they are the biggest culprits for you. What about the person who was actually giving those orders to these IAS/IPS officers? Is he not a bigger culprit (or in fact the biggest culprit)?

I am big Modi fan. During 2002 riots, i was in Ahmadabad and living in Muslim majority area (Jamalpur). My house is surrounded by five mosque, i hear 25 azan's a day. Riots never started by any Hindu in my my area as we are in real minority nearly 5% only. Most of the mosques were shouting "ALLAH ho AKBAR" and "Kafiro ko kaat dalo" "Islam khatre mai hai". You never imagine what was the situation until you feel that. At that day, if Bajrang dal and VHP didnt come to our rescue, i might not here writing this post to you. I really dont care what Modi did and how he did. But i and my family owe life to him. RESPECT NMO. I rate him next sardar from gujarat.
+1 .... good to know you made it out of that horrible situation

So because they followed his orders they are the biggest culprits for you. What about the person who was actually giving those orders to these IAS/IPS officers? Is he not a bigger culprit (or in fact the biggest culprit)?
Nuremberg trial which is generally considered a landmark judgement in these matters. It places the guilt more so with those followed the orders, knowing that it was against every tenet of humanity. Either way, this is not an open and shut case as you choose to see it.

I can understand your feelings..Good that you and your family came out of that dangerous situation..Many were not that lucky..