Worst Decision ever!!

This wasn't jus regular bad decision ... It was really bad...A howler!! Missing stumps by miles and it wass damn obvious that impact was outside off stumps... and looking the match situation' date=' that decision was very crucial....We cried tears in Sydney... I hope Sachin n Dhoni get these howlers against England... We need another Sydney to realize that UDRS is a must[/quote'] You know Simon Taufel gave the worst decision ever if you say this...on oour last otur to England, He gave Ganguly caught behind leg side on a fuller length when ball which was no where near even the pads and would have been given a wide in ODIs. That was a shocker by Taufel on Anderson's bowling if I remember.....

Forgot the decision that Sachin got from Taufel on the 2007 tour to England? Think it was the 2nd test, Sach was on 91 and looked set for a 100. The ball hit him a foot outside off stump, was going nearly straight, would have missed the off stump comfortably and yet Tauffel ruled him out. Later on , he did say sorry to Sachin though.

It was a slap on the face for Paks, u bad mouthed BCCI abt chickening out on UDRS and when we used it, it turned out be in our favour, and even then u accuse the tech to be bad? or implying that it was cheating Tumlog ki koi izzat bacchi hain, u know how cheap u ppl sound..laughing stock of the world..deny every damn thing which is against Pak. Go cry in ur jihadi website and take some wannabes with u as well
That made me LOL .....:haha:
Forgot the decision that Sachin got from Taufel on the 2007 tour to England? Think it was the 2nd test' date=' Sach was on 91 and looked set for a 100. The ball hit him a foot outside off stump, was going nearly straight, would have missed the off stump comfortably and yet Tauffel ruled him out. Later on , he did say sorry to Sachin though.[/quote'] ya on the bowling of Collingwood

The worst decision was to stop the play early due to bad light. This could have been a great chance to clean sweep windies in their own backyard. mind you there was bright sun but the umpire thought the light wasn't enough. I don't you what world he lives in

'yam, If you love those, then have you seen this? McGrath's delivery had hit Tendulkar's shoulder in front of the wickets and Harper ruled it out, leading to quite a furore. Sunil Gavaskar was the commentator and he agreed, saying it would've been out LBW if the stumps were six inches taller. mRuORWYtbzA

Go cry in ur jihadi website and take some wannabes with u as well
3. Discussing threads/comments from other forums is not permitted. If you would like to comment on such threads, please do so on those respective sites. References to well written blogs and articles from other web sites are always welcome.

This is exactly what he meant that if you are gonna cry over the same stuff again and discuss what's being discussed at p*ss passion then pls go ahead and do so over there. You sirt of reinforced the point made by the OP but I guess you are way too dumb to even figure that one out :cantstop:

This is exactly what he meant that if you are gonna cry over the same stuff again and discuss what's being discussed at p*ss passion then pls go ahead and do so over there. You sirt of reinforced the point made by the OP but I guess you are way too dumb to even figure that one out :cantstop:
I just posted the video of decision according to me is worst decision ever...which is exactly this thread is about. This has to nothing to do with anything on any other forum.
I just posted the video of decision according to me is worst decision ever...which is exactly this thread is about. This has to nothing to do with anything on any other forum.
Well your previous post about two separate quotes is what I responded to. And no way was this the "worst decision ever". A 50-50 decision that goes against your team is not the definition of "worst decision ever". Worst decision ever are the ones which anyone who watches agrees was wrong. But the one you just showed wrong is deemed wrong mostly by Pakis.
Well your previous post about two separate quotes is what I responded to. And no way was this the "worst decision ever". A 50-50 decision that goes against your team is not the definition of "worst decision ever". Worst decision ever are the ones which anyone who watches agrees was wrong. But the one you just showed wrong is deemed wrong mostly by Pakis.
Your reply to previous post was wrong because I did not broke rule and it was other poster who violated the rules. About the worst decision it is your opinion and and I have mine. You are obviously biased since it involves your team and fav Indian player.
Your reply to previous post was wrong because I did not broke rule and it was other poster who violated the rules. About the worst decision it is your opinion and and I have mine. You are obviously biased since it involves your team and fav Indian player.
Nope I am going with the definition of "worst decision ever". As I explained in my previous post a decision can't be "worst ever" if you can't even get unanimity on the decision being wrong. To give a similar analogy I could term Bell's 3rd umpire decision which went against India as the "worst decision ever" but even though logically Bell should have been out it was a line decision and can't be termed as the worst ever. And your case is even more iffy as the Tendulkar decision wasn't even as close as Bell's decision was.