Where in the world is.............................???????

Mariyam

Chennai actually has a culture and an identity. Its damn proud of its roots and does everything to preserve it, without trying hard to be something its not. Before anyone accuses me of being a regional fanatic, I am as close to Chennai and South India as Pluto is to the sun.

Damn, Outy..wtf are you smoking man? I need some of that. No one is comparing anything around here. All I was Implying was that...Never mind...you are gonna go on an indefinite rant anyway :cantstop: IMO, we are not derailing the thread, just assessing how well we know our country beyond the stereotypes. My friends from Delhi call Chennai "Hot and Conservative"..FFS, stop stereotyping, . Not all Delhites are Dicks for that matter and the less said abt Mumbai stereotypes, the better. So, please dont judge based on what people say, come see for yourself.

LOL at people dissing cities they have never even lived in or visited for a moderately long time. :giggle:
LOL at people who lol at people who they claim are dissing cities they have never even lived in or visited for a moderately long time. :giggle: BTW: Saying I was bored in Chennai is not dissing the place. @ Sree: I don't rate a place solely by its night life. That was 'Anonymous' response to why Chennai isn't boring.

Next set of questions Location 31 Where is this canon? Name of structure and place. Location 32 Where is this? Name of structure and place. Location 33 Where is this temple? Bonus question: What is so special about it? Location 34 Name of the football ground. Its location. Clue: Take a look at the buildings in the background. Location 35 Where was I sitting when I took this pic? What famous structure is on the opposite side (in the pic) on the far left.