Bhajji backers seem to be shying away....

That is the view of a simpleton' date=' suits the pakiz more than educated Indians. I neither love nor hate Harby. I see the guy as an unfulfilled promise, we will think back at this career and will always wonder what could have been. He hasn't done a notable thing in the last 5 years and calling that out is just professionalism not haterz/loverz etc.[/quote'] Exactly. I didn't support Bhajji in threads, but whenever he plays for India I want him to do his best irrespective of his form. I believe there are many people who like me. It doesn't mean that all these people are hater. Those who feel that Bhajji should never dropped no matter how bad he continues to play for long time can't be Bhajji lovers because persisting with him won't help him either.
Guest Gunner
Exactly. I didn't support Bhajji in threads' date=' but [b']whenever he plays for India I want him to do his best irrespective of his form. I believe there are many people who like me. It doesn't mean that all these people are hater. Those who feel that Bhajji should never dropped no matter how bad he continues to play for long time can't be Bhajji lovers because persisting with him won't help him either.
Bingo! In the 2nd innings at Lord's I was rooting for harby to rip through the lower order of England.
I saw Bhaji on Saturday after the days play' date=' the guy was absolutely exhausted. I don't know what from, he batted 2 balls and sat in the changing room for the rest of the day[/quote'] Is Geeta Basra currently in England :winky:
Bhajji is not going anywhere. From Dhoni's interview: "I was really impressed with the pace at which Harbhajan bowled. As the series progresses, it will be really interesting to see him bowl at some of the venues which are known to assist spin." :((
Wow.. talk of blind faith in a useless player
Bhaji fans, here I'll make it easy for you for next Tuesday. Trent Bridge is a seamer friendly wicket, it was a bit green and Bhaji didn't get no assistance from it.
According to E. Prasanna, a spinner has chances of extracting more bounce and turn from a green track than from a dead track as long as he imparts flight and spins the ball.
Sorry ' date='Ravi Shastri uncle has already defended darter by saying not much there for him in the pitch :hehe:[/quote'] And Ravi is not entirely wrong there. No doubt Bhajji has been very poor in recent times, but the he could not have done much in the first test anyways. Not enough to continue with him though.