Favorite Posters and Why?

Yoda-esque

I also like our Pakistani posters here like Asim' date=' Utalk, Hafiz, pioneer, hhhhdmt, panther,rixxuu, Iconoclast, KW, bones, Tailender and would encourage them to post more often. It can sometimes get a bit hostile here but you should learn to ignore the haters.[/quote'] 100% agree ....I like all of our padosi posters. I hope you guys keep posting and not hesitate to share your views :two_thumbs_up:

My fovt Posters are :icflove: ' date='SLICKR392, Asim, asterix, Austin 3:!6, Game Changer, bulbul, carnish, DeepakD, DomainK, ganeshran, Gunner, Lord,My two cents, Number, Outsider, Prakat, P_K, rkt.india, sabby2013, Sachin=GOD, saneindian, Shazam, Sooda, StriKe, Stuge, sunnyji_2k, vayuu1, zakk, Vvvslaxman, Tailender, Priyanka ji, Laalo, Dexter Morgan, Cricketics, Beetle , Pnther,Velu ,mastana, Ultimatepanuti, saurav01, Clarke,ravishingravi, Texy,Iconcolest,Pioneer, Sarkar,Enter the Void,Sidhoni,Tom Riddle. :icflove:[/quote'] :icflove:

I missed khalpat,yoda, velu, laalu, dial100, beetle, asterix, texy, ultimate panauti, shazam, tailender, vayuu, zakk, enter the void, number,cricketics, saneindian, someone,desi cartman, slickr392,strike, stuge Mariyam, gunner, domaink and many more. Fact is, I like 99.9% of all posters and all are my favorites.

I missed khalpat,yoda, velu, laalu, dial100, beetle, asterix, texy, ultimate panauti, shazam, tailender, vayuu, zakk, enter the void, number,cricketics, saneindian, someone,desi cartman, slickr392,strike, stuge Mariyam, gunner, domaink and many more. Fact is, I like 99.9% of all posters and all are my favorites.