Lords test 2011 : Predictions and discussion

O noes, Master goes. But who cares.. WE STILL HAVE WORLD CHAMPION CAPTAIN and Raina there. Also we have Zaheer wo has saved a test for us, we have Ishant Sharma who has saved a test for us and then we have HARBHAJAN SINGH. 2 time centurio n in recent history. We can do this still.

I'm actually impressed by the way India has fought in this match. No Zaheer Khan, down to three bowlers. SRT struggling with Flu/Viral fever Bhajji absolutely getting hammered Gambhir with an injury that's hampered his batting No Sehwag First Test match with little preperation. Given all of that against a full strength England side, I think India have fought bravely but the injuries really are hurting us. It'll get better.

Don't be disappointed guys. SRT can't get a hundred every time. As mentioned, the man was batting with an illness. I don't care how good you are at batting...this is definitely uncomfortable. He is a human being after all. Look at the bright side..24 year old Raina is defying England at the moment. This test should be good experience for our side on how to play without our main players.