SRT the bowler

Gambit

it was jayawardene who got bowled, surya was on non striker end.. anywayz, nice little compilation there mate..
No facking way!! that is Jayasurya's stance, jayasurya-like jump, he walks with the squattish-gait of Jayasurya and even has a bald spot like Jayasurya...that was Jayasurya !!!!!!!!

so u mean jayasurya was batting rite handed and then got bowled on tendulkar's delivery.. why would he bat with right hand??? its either jawardene or someone else.. i really can't believe u are actually saying its surya,, man damn callinga left hander a right hander...

No facking way!! that is Jayasurya's stance, jayasurya-like jump, he walks with the squattish-gait of Jayasurya and even has a bald spot like Jayasurya...that was Jayasurya !!!!!!!!
That was Mahela Jayawardhene.

No facking way!! that is Jayasurya's stance' date=' jayasurya-like jump, he walks with the squattish-gait of Jayasurya and even has a bald spot like Jayasurya...that was Jayasurya !!!!!!!![/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Umm okay..it was Mahela...but he sures looked a lot like Jaya there..and whts with the laughter ? batsmen have occasionally batted wrong-handed too...i dunno why they do that..probably due to injury in match or something...but there are matches where Lara batted right-handed too.

Umm okay..it was Mahela...but he sures looked a lot like Jaya there.
No he didn't. Watch closely. Mahela gets bowled and then the camera focuses on Jaya who walks around and takes off his helmet giving you the impression that Mahela was walking back to the pavilion.
but there are matches where Lara batted right-handed too.
Never in an international match I don't think.

Never in an international match I don't think.
Dunno if it was test cricket or FC cricket..i remember Lara batting right handed for 26 or 27 runs...smashed Hick and Fraser.
No he didn't. Watch closely. Mahela gets bowled and then the camera focuses on Jaya who walks around and takes off his helmet giving you the impression that Mahela was walking back to the pavilion.
Ah...you are right..thats exactly what fooled me in thinking it was Jaya..the last bit where he takes his helmets & gloves off, tucks his bat under his arm & starts walking, it made me think it was Jaya who got out..those two are similar stocky build too...thanks!