" I said so !!!" - The ICF gloating saga

Mariyam

Taking cue from RoRo: IPL loathing Outsider's greatest contribution to the IPL: Bye Bye Madrasis- thank you for playing I'm pretty sure Outy's intentions were good. He meant to Jinx CSK. Unfortunately they ended up fluking their way to 2 back to back IPL titles. Outy :mad:
This is a conspiracy to discredit me from having my name on the ICF's honours Board for greatest predictions. I will take this matter to the supreme court :hitler:

Predicted a disaster in the first test, little did I know it'll become the norm :((

It's going to be a combination of inexperience, rust and poor form that might do us in in the first test. For many its going to be first international match in 4 months, after WC. Batting: GG - Rusty, back from injury - Inexperience RD - Solid SRT - Rusty VVS - Solid, but many times plays bad in the first test. #6 - Weakest link. Inexperience if Raina. Rusty if Yuvraj. MSD - Poor form. Hard to see this group score 400 runs in a innings in the first test. Would be happy to get away with 300s if one of RD/VVS have a big innings and one other rusty player plays big.. 200s might be realistic. Bowling - Rust is not as much a concern here. ZK - Rusty IS - Solid #3 seamer - Weakest link HS - Poor form. I feel better about our bowling than about our batting. Can they compensate for poor batting, esp. in the first innings ? That might probably determine the outcome.
First post in this thread: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=269190

My detailed analysis, cricketing acumen and knowledge of the finer aspects of predictions made me state the following:

Perseverance, thy name is MI. My dear friend, Sid, this is MI you are talking about. MI. Not your aira gaira CSK or RCB or Aces or Jayawerdene XI. In MI the team is the star. Individualism is not encouraged, no matter how many 100s you have or how fast you can bowl. I know missing out on stellar performers like Sachin and the others that you've mentioned will be a big blow, but the way the MI machine runs is that it has well oiled replacements should such a contingency occur. God will be witness, that history will be made when MI wins the CL even with a B team. Muqabla abhi baaaaaaaqi hai
And this is just what happened. MI won the CL with a B side, trashing both CSK and RCB at the chepauk. Wadda prediction :hatsoff:

Ponka is useless....... Punkabi PK just copies it from Ponka prediction. Others predict on Ponkas predictions Ganeshran aur Kataria valaa PK bookies se mila huvaa hai. And Mods... They read too many posts... Their predictions are based on what we predict Mariyam is only honest predictor :hail: Mariyam

Ponka is useless....... Punkabi PK just copies it from Ponka prediction. Others predict on Ponkas predictions Ganeshran aur Kataria valaa PK bookies se mila huvaa hai. And Mods... They read too many posts... Their predictions are based on what we predict Mariyam is only honest predictor :hail: Mariyam
Mariyam blabbers a lot, so she is bound to get one or two right. :P

Mariyam is only honest predictor :hail: Mariyam
:hatsoff: Woh kehte hai na, ki heeray ki pehchaan sirf johri ko hoti hai. :P :icflove:
Mariyam blabbers a lot' date=' so she is bound to get one or two right. :P[/quote'] :whack: Maybe, but I don't blabber a lot on cricket. And when I do, its only pearls of wisdom.

:secret: