Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

But just want to mention I still love my Indian team. This is just one-off poor series. Thank you for giving some crazy happy moments all this time. Lastly, we are India till we die.
Totally agree. The Indian team has vastly improved in the last 4/5 years. The T20 WC, several overseas test wins, test no1 and world championship. I will take one bad series with all that.
Dhoni must do a Clive Lloyd and go on a nation-wide hunt for phaast bowlers. Having said that, no other team has been this poor in England in recent times.
Yeah I agree with you completely. We have the same blood as most Pakistanis, why can't we produce similar pacers? It's a mental thing completely!
But they both are around 38' date=' the absolute max they will play is for 1-2 more years.[/quote'] Doubt it. Sachin still fields well, and Dravid (with the exception of this series) is very valuable in the slips. They can play for another 4 years if they continue to perform.
Dude' date=' how many times did Pak get bowled for less than 100?[/quote'] Mate, leave it. He's valid with his criticism even though he's Pakistani. They could probably beat us at this point in time in cricket. However, like i've said before. A fully fit Indian team in form vs a fully fit England/Pak/SA/SL in form, I still see India winning - easily.

im gonna be at the oval on the sunday,if they play like this again,i will demand too see duncan fletcher and ask for all icfers what the fecks going on???? You know i have been asked about 120 150 times every day by my customers whats going on with india??? The english supporters are more flummoxed than us... like us, they want to win,but there saying india have been anihilated absolutely smashed,they want a fair and tight series,there dissapointed like us,i mean whats the fun in scoring 700 odd and cook scores 290 odd n as a team we score 220 odd! sorry were playing like pakistan,like there deliberatly playing crap...maybe there not happy with duncan,england have a excellent bowling unit,but its like the 90s were not scoring runs the bowlers limited as the bowlers have no runs to play with and are struggling to take wickets are getting tired and the opposition batsmen are taking advantage of an attack thats probably under county standard!!!! but we still love india but please if were gona lose show some passion,fight right to the end,so at least we played our best, even if the other team were better on the day!!dont play like you dont care and make fans question your heart and weather money has become a factor in becoming complacent! Play to win and entertain we are demanding fans but were also the best fans!!!!

This series is done for... I dont see any reason to cry over it. I would hope that our players learn from this miserable tour and may this debacle gives them a wake-up call for the OZ tour. :pray: *How to cheeck whether BCCI have lernt something or not? Be sure to check the number of practice matches in OZ tour prior to 1st test.:winky:
India tour of Australia 2011/12 / Fixtures :two_thumbs_up:
Mate' date=' leave it. He's valid with his criticism even though he's Pakistani. [b']They could probably beat us at this point in time in cricket. However, like i've said before. A fully fit Indian team in form vs a fully fit England/Pak/SA/SL in form, I still see India winning - easily.
:laugh: We've not played well but let's not get carried away here. Pakistan is a piss poor test team. They've won 1 series in like 4 years. ODIs will always be competitive between the two teams.

Have to say this- I know it won't please too many people. Don't take it personally- I count many of you among friends. Indian fans are the most misguided, gullible idiots in the world. Instead of trying to better themselves and become the best in the world at what they do, learn new things, break new frontiers, they spend most of their lives following an overrated side at a marginal sport that is run by a mafia whose only goal is self-enrichment. The players are accomplices- last year, a nobody like Uthappa made as much from IPL as Yaya Toure gets paid by Manchester City on a pro-rata basis. Gambhir made as much as Lionel Messi. You couldn't make this up. You, the Indian cricket fan, bankrolled their fortunes, the BMWs, Mercs and posh Mumbai seaside villas of Indian administrators. In the process, you descended to the level of a fraud victim, who has lost control over his own time, has his happiness in hock to these players of fortune, and who has willingly ceded his own shot at greatness, or something nearing thereof, to the vicissitudes of a few players who view you as a piggy bank. You might justifiably ask- why was this site named Indian Cricket Fans then? I admit- it was a mistake. We too were victims once. But we learnt. It's time you did too...or face a gormless, joyless, unproductive existence- ask junkies high on dope whether they have a life.

^^^ Corruption once again the root of the cause. Even a guy like Modi would have given something back something to fans even after looting so much. The current babus at BCCI are worse then him. Modi bought Nike sponsorship to team India, and made countless crucial behind the scenes decisions until he took over as IPL chief. Then got duped for making too much money from his bosses.