Test #1: UPA Vs Team Anna, New Delhi, August 16, 2011

asterix

Test #1: UPA Vs Team Anna, New Delhi, August 16, 2011  

1. 1.

• The Government
    • Team Anna

I get your point but having done my own research on the illuminati and all other such stuff in the world, I have come to the following conclusion - a mere ownership or link between one of the bank cartel members is not enough reason to doubt a person's integrity. I say this because funding can come from anywhere and everywhere, Many a times the existence of a linkage to Rothschilds or Rockefellers or Bush' or the Queen is masked by many layers of "ownership". So individuals who accept the funding may or may not know of it. Even if they are aware of the linkages, it does not necessarily mean they will tow the line of the banking cartel. I think it is much better to take their funding and use it for the development you intended. We need funding and if they are willing to fund take their money but don't buy into their authority or ideologies. That's a fair call...that is a smart call rather. The problem is that we hold on to this judgmental philosophy of viewing everything in black and white. The fact of the matter is the world is made of many colors. Seeing everything as good and evil does not help. So what if Kejriwal gets funded by Coca Cola it dunn mean Kejriwal is sold into all the ideas of Coca Cola company. I'd rather have a Kejriwal who taps into Coca Cola's resources for furthering his intended development than some idiot who is sitting on a moral high horse. Morality itself is an artificial concept...whose morality is right? The Nobel Peace Prize lost it's meaning when Bush was awarded one :winky:
Actually, my point was not so much about the Illuminati as it was about the dangers of leaving NGOs completely out of the purview of the JLB. Even then, you can rightfully say my doubts in that post stemmed from my leanings toward anything that is anti-mainstream media :cantstop:, which more often than not knowingly chooses to suppress plain and simple facts. I also think it's highly detrimental to assume that NGOs and civil rights activists will not toe their donor line in the interests of the country. You're right when you say that there are many layers of ownership when it comes to intl. conglomerates and the like, but any civil rights activist who is worth his/her salt would have enough knowledge to know what certain companies are doing at the grassroots level in India. Take for instance Coca Cola. They've been the root cause of severe water shortages and even tainted water resources (dumping pesticides and other harmful chemicals in water bodies) in rural India due to their bottling plants. Thousands in villages have suffered in silence due to this company, and even though the MSM has overlooked this, a majority of civil rights activists are fully aware of this situation, what with so many petitions being filed. How can people like Arvind Kejriwal not know about this? I'm sure they do. Therefore, I think the assumption that such people will use MNC funds for the 'goodwill' of the people is Utopian to say the least. I'm not accusing Kejriwal & Co. of being tainted- all I'm saying is that we need to take into consideration both sides of the story here and be watchful before we pass such an all-pervasive law. Where were the JLB activists when Monsanto was responsible for farmer suicides, or when Aadhaar was being shoved down our throats? The latter is a glaring example of the infringement of our right to privacy, but nobody sees it that way, because it's supposed to be a very convenient form of identification. Yes, things aren't always black and white- and that very point also applies to the JLB draft! They cannot expect people to consider it the be all and end all of the anti-corruption movement, just like the anti-JLB brigade must not thrash Anna's draft without acknowledging that there is some good to it. Prevention is always better than cure. The concern over the NGO angle to all this is more the outcome of having to be vigilant and think of possible repercussions in the long term rather than being a rambling leftist lunatic- which I am not :--D

Actually, my point was not so much about the Illuminati as it was about the dangers of leaving NGOs completely out of the purview of the JLB. Even then, you can rightfully say my doubts in that post stemmed from my leanings toward anything that is anti-mainstream media :cantstop:, which more often than not knowingly chooses to suppress plain and simple facts. I also think it's highly detrimental to assume that NGOs and civil rights activists will not toe their donor line in the interests of the country. You're right when you say that there are many layers of ownership when it comes to intl. conglomerates and the like, but any civil rights activist who is worth his/her salt would have enough knowledge to know what certain companies are doing at the grassroots level in India. Take for instance Coca Cola. They've been the root cause of severe water shortages and even tainted water resources (dumping pesticides and other harmful chemicals in water bodies) in rural India due to their bottling plants. Thousands in villages have suffered in silence due to this company, and even though the MSM has overlooked this, a majority of civil rights activists are fully aware of this situation, what with so many petitions being filed. How can people like Arvind Kejriwal not know about this? I'm sure they do. Therefore, I think the assumption that such people will use MNC funds for the 'goodwill' of the people is Utopian to say the least. I'm not accusing Kejriwal & Co. of being tainted- all I'm saying is that we need to take into consideration both sides of the story here and be watchful before we pass such an all-pervasive law. Where were the JLB activists when Monsanto was responsible for farmer suicides, or when Aadhaar was being shoved down our throats? The latter is a glaring example of the infringement of our right to privacy, but nobody sees it that way, because it's supposed to be a very convenient form of identification. Yes, things aren't always black and white- and that very point also applies to the JLB draft! They cannot expect people to consider it the be all and end all of the anti-corruption movement, just like the anti-JLB brigade must not thrash Anna's draft without acknowledging that there is some good to it. Prevention is always better than cure. The concern over the NGO angle to all this is more the outcome of having to be vigilant and think of possible repercussions in the long term rather than being a rambling leftist lunatic- which I am not :--D
Why necessitate that an NGO person should be included in the Lokpal Committee? Any individual who is worth should be part of that committee immaterial of whether he is a politico, a corporatic, a serviceman, an ngo-ite, whateva. Or is your argument that NGOs also must come under the purview of Lokpal's jurisdiction as in Lokpal should be able to investigate corruption charges against NGOs as well?

Just came from the human chain protest done fromt ITPL to Sarajapur road.. When i read in morning in paper i thounght it wont work.. But lot of people participated..Mainly IT crowd .....
I just got back home from work...my office is in PTP next to JP Morgan...the chain is pretty huge there. But as I was driving towards the under bridge at Maratahalli I saw that the chain included lots of people wearing a grayish uniform. Initially I thought it must've been school kids but a closer look and they were mostly young adults. Methinks they must be from some of the admin, cleaning, etc service provider companies. I saw enough non-IT class also...it was a mixed crowd. The best part was that in the 3 km stretch I saw ppl mixed well i.e. IT folks, non-IT, children all of them combined into the chain rather than in the form of distinguishable groups.

This is the best response one can give to such chewtiyas -
It seems the message from the top Muslim cleric hasn't spread well among the community. A day after Syed Ahmed Bukhari, Imam of Delhi's Jama Masjid, pointed out that slogans such as 'Vande Mataram' and 'Bharat Mata ki Jai', staples of Anna's campaign, did not make Muslims any comfortable, more and more people from the community are flocking to the Ramlila Maidan. Read more at: http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/muslims-snub-imam-join-anna-128346?pfrom=home-India&cp

Thanks for sharing the link. Bukhari is a real attention seeking retard. Self appointed 'guardian' with little relevance and following. The guy has not made 1 positive contribution to the Muslim community in his life. All he does is questions those who try and do something good. He's nothing but an embarrassment. Best to ignore him.

Thanks for sharing the link. Bukhari is a real attention seeking retard. Self appointed 'guardian' with little relevance and following. The guy has not made 1 positive contribution to the Muslim community in his life. All he does is questions those who try and do something good. Best to ignore him.
Yeah...it's seriously stupid for him to say such things. I mean what is wrong if Muslims say Vande Mataram or Bharat Mata ki Jai... they are not replacing their love for Allah by the love for nation. God and nation are two different things and idiots like this Bukhari need to realize this and stop damning the entire Muslim community with their stupdities.

Yeah...it's seriously stupid for him to say such things. I mean what is wrong if Muslims say Vande Mataram or Bharat Mata ki Jai... they are not replacing their love for Allah by the love for nation. God and nation are two different things and idiots like this Bukhari need to realize this and stop damning the entire Muslim community with their stupdities.
Is saying that even necessary?

Apparently the slogans going on at the Ram Lila Maidan included those along with so many other Gandhian slogans and modern ones. Bukhari took an issue on those two.
I far as I know no Muslim has problem with others saying Vande Mataram and all that.
As a religious institution, Darul uloom Deoband is not supposed to get involved in these political matters.
If this is their problem then what can I say.

Or is your argument that NGOs also must come under the purview of Lokpal's jurisdiction as in Lokpal should be able to investigate corruption charges against NGOs as well?
Yup. Exactly what I've been trying to say, lol.
Bukhari is a real attention seeking retard. Self appointed 'guardian' with little relevance and following. The guy has not made 1 positive contribution to the Muslim community in his life. All he does is questions those who try and do something good. He's nothing but an embarrassment. Best to ignore him.
Thanks for shedding light on this attention w**re. By spewing such bile, he only risks playing into the hands of communalists.
Is saying that even necessary?
It's not so much about Vande Mataram and 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' being compulsory as much as it is about extremist Muslims putting forth a religious angle to every damn thing and making a mountain out of a molehill. Imo Vande Mataram would've made for a far more fitting national anthem; Jana Gana Mana was written to welcome the then monarch of England to Bombay, but we are still singing it to this very day because certain people have an issue with the symbolism of India as a goddess. Vande Mataram is about an ode to the motherland, not to Hinduism, and that is what folks like Bukhari fail to understand. India is supposed to be a secular democracy, not a theocratic nation. People like Bukhari, etc. would do well to put the country ahead of their religion. If religion comes first to them, they are most welcome to migrate to theocratic nations that put religion above all else, like Pakistan. That is exactly why that country was formed. I'm not a right winger- just stating facts here.

Yup. Exactly what I've been trying to say, lol. Thanks for shedding light on this attention w**re. By spewing such bile, he only risks playing into the hands of communalists. It's not so much about Vande Mataram and 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' being compulsory as much as it is about extremist Muslims putting forth a religious angle to every damn thing and making a mountain out of a molehill. Imo Vande Mataram would've made for a far more fitting national anthem; Jana Gana Mana was written to welcome the then monarch of England to Bombay, but we are still singing it to this very day because certain people have an issue with the symbolism of India as a goddess. Vande Mataram is about an ode to the motherland, not to Hinduism, and that is what folks like Bukhari fail to understand. India is supposed to be a secular democracy, not a theocratic nation. People like Bukhari, etc. would do well to put the country ahead of their religion. If religion comes first to them, they are most welcome to migrate to theocratic nations that put religion above all else, like Pakistan. That is exactly why that country was formed. I'm not a right winger- just stating facts here.
Oh no, you are a fu

Yup. Exactly what I've been trying to say, lol. Thanks for shedding light on this attention w**re. By spewing such bile, he only risks playing into the hands of communalists. It's not so much about Vande Mataram and 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' being compulsory as much as it is about extremist Muslims putting forth a religious angle to every damn thing and making a mountain out of a molehill. Imo Vande Mataram would've made for a far more fitting national anthem; Jana Gana Mana was written to welcome the then monarch of England to Bombay, but we are still singing it to this very day because certain people have an issue with the symbolism of India as a goddess. Vande Mataram is about an ode to the motherland, not to Hinduism, and that is what folks like Bukhari fail to understand. India is supposed to be a secular democracy, not a theocratic nation. People like Bukhari, etc. would do well to put the country ahead of their religion. If religion comes first to them, they are most welcome to migrate to theocratic nations that put religion above all else, like Pakistan. That is exactly why that country was formed. I'm not a right winger- just stating facts here.
Why the need to explain yourself?