chk this out now..

Cricketics

u call this andhrey mein kaanha raaja and stupidity... and what u do.. u didnt even visit pak and u just writing what u were told by other paki ppl...isn't that stupidity __________________
Not just that- the media censorship in India is not much better than media censorship in Pakistan from my perspective. And for this, i do not need to go to Pakistan (or India for that matter)- we all know how india's track record in free speech isnt very good either. So instead of hiding behind stupid nationalism nonsense, look at our own country first. Its a steaming pile of rubbish but we Indians are very good at thinking our country is 'a-ok' simply because we are ahead of pakistan. Sad mentality, really.

CC its good that you are not in India. Dont even try to be in India with these pathetic views of yours. Pata nahin tera kya hoga
I'd probably get beaten up...another indication that India isnt a very big on 'free thought'.

I'd probably get beaten up...another indication that India isnt a very big on 'free thought'.
:haha::hysterical: as if u go to any other nation and talk crap about it and u won't get beaten up by them. where would their "free thought" go? no country likes to hear such crap stuff about them.. it's not that only India, ur native country would get pissed about it...it's the sign of being normal..

lol yes:haha: btw, did u see all those bhangiz, sabji waalas dancing lol.. tapori log of islamabaad.
Sabji walla bada excited hai :hysterical: He wants the singer to be his wife! Ok the song is pissing me off now but it's constantly playing in my head :confused_smile: This video is better than the night chaddi walla video. lgxX0VfCyO8

Sabji walla bada excited hai :hysterical: He wants the singer to be his wife! Ok the song is pissing me off now but it's constantly playing in my head :confused_smile: This video is better than the night chaddi walla video. lgxX0VfCyO8
if u notice the second vid clip i posted which is the vid song of the movie awarapan.. it has some clips of this vid u posted, perhaps just to give the singer some credit:haha: tujhe bot pasand aa rah hai song lag rah hai mujhe

free thought does not mean that you can see anything you want. You can criticize but not on the blind facts which you read from one or other websites continuously. But for a guy like you its hard to explain the consequences. You won't be beaten up. There are many other ways.

Not just that- the media censorship in India is not much better than media censorship in Pakistan from my perspective.
Eh? What? Censorship in the Indian media? Care to cite some examples? That is a laughable statement. India media, print and television, might not be the best in the world in terms of quality but is certainly not censored. Have you even ever read an Indian newspaper(print edition) or watched a private Indian news channel? [Cue for CC to tell me that his uncle owns TimesofIndia , his aunty runs CNN-IBN and that he has dinner with Pranoy Roy twice a week.] You truly are a master of making outrageous statements and passing them off as facts.
Zero logic. If you try that stunt in the states, the UK or Australia, chances of you getting beaten up are equally likely.

Eh? What? Censorship in the Indian media? Care to cite some examples? That is a laughable statement. India media, print and television, might not be the best in the world in terms of quality but is certainly not censored. Have you even ever read an Indian newspaper(print edition) or watched a private Indian news channel?
Blah blah...six words : Satanic Verses is banned in India. So much for 'free press' ! Guy gets into trouble for painting nude Sita, gays have no rights.....sorry but as i said, Indians comparing themselves to Pakistan in this respect and chest thumping is nothing more than 'in the land of the blind, the one-eyed king rules the roost'.
Zero logic. If you try that stunt in the states, the UK or Australia, chances of you getting beaten up are equally likely.
Yep..but you picked two countries in the western world that are the most ignorant/chauvinistic and 'national pride' syndrome than any other. In Canada..i can legitimately criticise Canada and most Canadians will end up agreeing with me...this is because Canada, unlike India/America/Australia etc. is not a 'must thump chest in blind nationalism pride' country but a much more laid back nation.